- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Kidde KN-COSM-IBA Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detector, 120V Hardwired Talking w/Battery Backup (21006377)
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Kidde KN-COSM-IBA Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detector, 120V Hardwired Talking w/Battery Backup (21006377)
For complete protection against fire and carbon monoxide, the Kidde KN-COSM-IBA hardwired talking combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarm with a backup battery is the standalone for safety. The voice-activated alerts of the Kidde KN-COSM-IBA alleviate any confusion when it comes to dealing with different warnings. This technologically advanced protection unit not only alerts by voice command, but also through LED warnings for the hearing impaired.
Each voice in the Kidde KN-COSM-IBA system corresponds to a different disturbance and is followed by a series of alarm beeps and LED flashes. In the event of a false alarm, the Kidde KN-COSM-IBA comes with a Smart Hush system to silence alarms temporarily.
The Kidde KN-COSM-IBA can function as a lone unit through a 9V battery or as part of an interconnected system of up to 24 Kidde devices. The unit also comes with easy installation methods. Simply adjust mounting brackets for optimal installation and mount the detector as is. The Kidde KN-COSM-IBA features a new and improved design for product performance at installation and over the lifespan of the alarm. In addition, tamper and theft-resistant alarms ensure that your device is always functioning at its highest level.
- Front load battery for easy replacement (now requires 2AA batteries)
- 10 year alarm life, 10 year warranty — alarm lasts 40% longer!
- End of Life Hush®
- “Intelligent” Sensor Technology added to hardwire unit — reduces nuisance alarms
- Similar design to i4618 Smoke Alarm for uniform aesthetics across installations requiring both Smoke and Combo Alarms
- Compatible with existing mounting brackets
- Interconnects up to 24 Kidde devices (of which 18 can be initiating)
- Battery Lockout System: Minimized risk of mounting unit without installation of battery
- Alarm Tamper Resist Helps deter from tampering and theft
- Adjustable Mounting Bracket Makes installation fast and easy
- Peak Level Memory Announces CO previously detected" if alarm had detected a CO level of 100ppm or higher since it was last reset.
- AC/DC Intelligent Ionization Sensor Technology is Ideal for detecting fast flaming and other types of fires
- Test Button Functions: Tests the unit for proper operation
- Resets the Carbon Monoxide alarm
- Peak Level memory
- Green LED Illuminates to indicate the unit is receiving AC power. Flashes every 5 seconds to indicate battery only mode. Flashes once per second (until reset) to indicate that the alarm sensed a smoke or CO hazard. Flashes every 2 seconds while the alarm is in HUSH mode
- When a dangerous level of smoke or carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will flash. If the unit malfunctions, the red LED will flash and the unit will chirp every 30 seconds
- Replaces: Kidde KN-COSM-IB (Previously 900-0114)
- Part Number: 21006377 (Previously 900-0114A)
- Power Source: 120VAC, 60Hz 25mA max per alarm
- 2 (AA) battery backup
- Smoke Sensor: Ionization
- CO Sensor: Electrochemical
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
- Temperature Range: 40°F (4.4°C) to 100°F (37.8°C)
- Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity
- Dimensions: 5.75" in diameter x 1.7" depth
- Wiring: Quick connect plug with 8" pigtails
- Interconnects: Up to 24 Kidde devices (of which 18 can be initiating)
10 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
These combination smoke/carbon monoxide detectors are very reliable. I never had any problem with them so far.
Cheaper here than the big box stores.
on 03-23-2016 by Tibor
Very reliable with almost no false alarms
on 12-23-2015 by Scott
I like it
Best price around for Kiddie combo
on 10-21-2015 by Edmundas
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.