- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Kidde Pi9000 Smoke Detector, Battery Powered Photoelectric & Ionization (442007)
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Kidde Pi9010View this item
The Kidde Pi9000 Smoke Detector offers two of the most advanced fire detection technologies in one device. An ionization sensor and photoelectric sensor give the Kidde PI9000 the ability to protect you and your family against both slow and rapidly burning fires. The photoelectric sensor adds to the device’s capabilities by allowing it to detect even the smallest smoldering fires Battery operated,
The Kidde Pi9000 Smoke Detector functions on just one 9V battery, giving you the piece of mind that it’s still functioning, even in the event of a power outage. A hush feature also gives owners the ability to silence a nuisance alarm, while LED lights inform them of the status of the device. A red flash every 30-40 seconds will indicate that the device is receiving power and operating correctly.
The Kidde Pi9000 Smoke Detector comes backed by a five-year manufacturer’s warranty and includes a 9V battery to get you started right out of the box. The device is easy to install and requires no more than about five minutes to mount before users can experience full-fledged detection firsthand.
- Ionization Sensor: Protects best against fast flaming fires
- Photoelectric Sensor: Protects best against slow smoldering fires
- Battery Operated (9V battery included): Provides continuous protection even during power outages
- Tamper Resistant: Deters from tampering or theft
- Hush Feature: Temporarily silences nuisance alarms
- Red LED Flashes every 30-40 seconds to indicate that the smoke alarm is operating properly
- Test/Reset Button: Tests smoke alarm circuitry and horn
- Part Number: 44200702
- Power Source: 9V Battery
- Sensor: Dual Ionization and Photoelectric
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
- Temperature Range: 40°F (4.4°C) to 100°F (37.8°C)
- Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity (RH)
- Dimensions: 5.75" in diameter x 1.8" depth
- Interconnects: No
- LED: Red, normal operation
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.