- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Kraus KBU17 15 inch Undermount Single Bowl 18 gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About The Kraus KBU17 15 inch Undermount Single Bowl 18 gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
The Kraus KBU17 15 inch Undermount Single Bowl 18 gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink is a great way to add an elegant touch to the decor of your kitchen. This beautiful Kraus Stainless Steel Sink is the perfect choice for any kitchen remodeling project. The Kraus KBU17 15 inch Undermount Single Bowl 18 gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink is made of 18-guage premium grade T-304 stainless steel with an 18/10 chromium/nickel composition. This beautiful Kraus Sink also features a scratch resistant commercial grade premium satin finish. The Kraus KBU17 15 inch Undermount Single Bowl 18 gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink features a padded and stone guard undercoated insulation over a rubber pad that is designed to reduce noise while the sink is being used. This Kraus Stainless Steel Sink also has unique curved corners for a stylish appearance and for easy cleaning. The Kraus KBU17 15 inch Undermount Single Bowl 18 gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink features a 3.5" drain opening that is compatible with most garbage disposals. The Kraus KBU17 15 inch Undermount Single Bowl 18 gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink includes a stainless steel strainer, dish towel, cutout template, mounting and installation brackets.
- Add an elegant touch to your kitchen with a unique and versatile undermount sink from Kraus
- Stainless steel sink is a great centerpiece for any kitchen remodeling project
- Kraus kitchen sink boasts 18-gauge premium grade T-304 stainless steel construction with an 18/10 chromium/nickel composition
- Scratch-resistant commercial-grade premium satin finish
- Padded and Stone Guard undercoated insulation over a rubber pad reduces noise while sink is in use
- Features unique curved corners for easy cleaning and a stylish look
- 3.5-inch opening is compatible with most garbage disposals available in the market. *Please note, Garbage Disposal Flange & Stopper Kit must be purchased separately*
- Kraus Stainless Steel Kitchen sink comes with:
- Stainless steel strainer
- Dish towel
- Mounting and installation brackets, cutout template are included
- Overall sizes: 15 1/16 inches L x 12 3/4 inches W x 7 inches H
- Bowl sizes: 12.5 inches L x 11 inches W x 7 inches
- Certified and Listed by UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC
- Manufactured by Kraus
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Series: Frosted Black
- Dimensions: Sink 16.5 inches Dia x 5.5 inches HFaucet height: 13 inches Aerator clearance: 8 inchesSpout reach: 5.5 inchesDiameter of Glass plate: 7 inches
- Sink Diameter: 16.5
- Sink Height: 5.5
- Bowl Depth:5.5
- Faucet Height: 13
- Spout Reach: 5.5
- Box Size: 30" x 20" x 10"
- Item Weight: 18.1
- Finish: Gold
- Faucet Holes: 2
- Material: tempered glass/solid brass
- Certifications: Sink: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC
- ADA Compliant: Yes
Kraus Limited Lifetime Warranty
This product has been manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards by Kraus USA Inc. ("Kraus"). We offer our customers thoughtfully crafted fixtures & accessories, engineered for enduring performance over years of use.
Who is Covered by the Warranty
This warranty extends to the original purchaser only. This warranty is not transferable, between homes or owners and is only applicable to residential use.
What is Covered by the Warranty
Kraus warranties this product against defects due to material or craftsmanship error during the warranty period: Kraus will provide replacement parts at no charge, or at its option, replace any product or part of the product that is deemed defective, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If Kraus is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in timely fashion, Kraus may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Conditions and Exclusions
Like other home fixtures, Kraus products will require light maintenance to ensure proper function. We provide you with complete knowledge to perform this maintenance and can also recommend resources if you are unable to fulfill this service.
- A. Kraus will not be responsible for product failures due to lack of maintenance or proper use. Please read your care and maintenance documentation to determine the limits of proper use.
- B. The original sales receipt, order number, and/or proof of purchase must be presented at the time of the warranty claim, without exception, for this warranty to be applied to all Kraus products.
- C. Kraus recommends installing all Kraus products with a licensed, professional plumber. Kraus will not be held responsible for any damage or product failure due to improper installation, misuse, or failure to use a licensed professional. Please read your care and maintenance documentation to determine the limits of proper use.
- D. Commercial use will automatically void this warranty.
- E. This warranty is not applicable to Kraus products purchased from an unauthorized seller. For a complete list of authorized sellers please visit http://www.kraususa.com/where-to-buy.html
Non-Applicability of This Warranty
By the purchase and use of our products, you agree that Kraus is not liable for incidental, consequential or special damages associated with the return, replacement, installation or use of your product. This includes freight costs, cartridge replacement, labor, travel time, lost profit, home damages and other contingent liabilities and costs (including, without limitation, costs associated with experts, investigations, analyses, attorneys and other professionals and services). The Kraus warranty is a comprehensive and explicit limit of liability, and all items outside of it are not addressable by or the responsibility of Kraus. Certain states have variances regarding implied warranties and in those situations we remain fully compliant.
KRAUS USA Inc. makes no implication that products comply with any or all local building or plumbing codes. It is the consumer's responsibility to determine local code compliance. This warranty extends to the original purchaser and first consumer.
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.