- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Kraus KHU101-23-KPF2160-SD20 23 inch Undermount Single Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with Kitchen Faucet and Soap Dispenser
About the Kraus KHU101-23-KPF2160-SD20 23 inch Undermount Single Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with Kitchen Faucet and Soap Dispenser
The Kraus 23 inch Undermount Single Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with Kitchen Faucet and Soap Dispenser presents the stylish design that Kraus is famous for. The 16-gauge premium grade unit features a scratch-resistant, commercial-grade stainless steel. The sink bottom comes with padded, Stone Guard-undercoated insulation to decrease noise.
Made out of tough stainless steel, the faucet includes discoloration and corrosion-resistant features. The Kraus KHU101-23-KPF2160-SD20 faucet and soap dispenser both have 360-degree-swivel capability for ease of use. The Kraus Kraus 23 inch Undermount Single Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with Kitchen Faucet and Soap Dispenser comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Add an elegant touch to your kitchen with unique Kraus kitchen combo
- Kitchen Sink
- Kraus kitchen sink boasts 16-gauge premium grade T-304 stainless steel construction with an 18/10 chromium/nickel composition
- Scratch-resistant commercial-grade premium satin finish
- Padded and Stone Guard undercoated insulation over a rubber pad reduces noise while sink is in use
- Features unique Kraus 0.75-inch radius curved corners for easy cleaning and a stylish look
- Stainless steel bottom grid with protective feet and bumpers, Stainless steel basket strainer and Dish towel are included
- Mounting and installation brackets, cutout template are included
- 23 inches L x 18 inches W x 10 inches H (overall sizes)
- 21 inches L x 16 inches W x 10 inches H (bowl sizes)
- Fits 24 inches cabinet
- Certified and Listed by UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC
- Manufactured by Kraus
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Faucet features 100-percent solid stainless steel Lead-Free construction
- Satin stainless steel finish
- Discoloration and corrosion resistant
- Sleek contemporary design
- Spout swivels 360-degrees for greater reach
- Features drip-free ceramic cartridge
- Single-lever water and temperature control
- Single-hole installation
- Water pressure tested for industry standard
- Flow Rate 2.2 GPM @ 60 PSI
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines are included
- Standard US plumbing installation
- Faucet height: 14 inches
- Aerator clearance: 9 inches
- Spout reach: 7.5 inches
- ADA compliant
- Certified and Listed by UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI, SCC and NSF
- AB 1953 - California, S152
- Series: Kitchen Combo
- Dimensions: SINK: 35.9 inches L x 20.75 inches W x 10 inches H (overall sizes)19 inches L x 16 inches W x 10 inches H (bowl sizes)13 inches L x 16 inches W x 10 inches H (bowl sizes)FAUCET height: 11 inchesAerator clearance: 7 inchesSpout reach: 9.3 inchesHose reach measures 28 inches longSpout swivels 180-degreesSOAP DISPENSER: 2.1 inches H x 3.5 inches D
- Sink Length: 35.9
- Sink Width: 20.75
- Sink Height: 10
- Back-to-Front: 20.75
- Bowl Depth:10
- Faucet Height: 11
- Spout Reach: 9.3
- Box Size: Sink: 41" x 25.5" x 16"Faucet: 29" x 17" x 3"
- Item Weight: 51.1
- Finish: Chrome
- Faucet Holes: 4
- Material: stainless steel/ solid brass
- Certifications: Sink: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCCFaucet: ANSI/ASME A112.18.1; CSA B125; IAPMO/UPC; ADA; California AB 1953 compliant
- ADA Compliant: Yes
Kraus Limited Lifetime Warranty
This product has been manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards by Kraus USA Inc. ("Kraus"). We offer our customers thoughtfully crafted fixtures & accessories, engineered for enduring performance over years of use.
Who is Covered by the Warranty
This warranty extends to the original purchaser only. This warranty is not transferable, between homes or owners and is only applicable to residential use.
What is Covered by the Warranty
Kraus warranties this product against defects due to material or craftsmanship error during the warranty period: Kraus will provide replacement parts at no charge, or at its option, replace any product or part of the product that is deemed defective, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If Kraus is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in timely fashion, Kraus may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Conditions and Exclusions
Like other home fixtures, Kraus products will require light maintenance to ensure proper function. We provide you with complete knowledge to perform this maintenance and can also recommend resources if you are unable to fulfill this service.
- A. Kraus will not be responsible for product failures due to lack of maintenance or proper use. Please read your care and maintenance documentation to determine the limits of proper use.
- B. The original sales receipt, order number, and/or proof of purchase must be presented at the time of the warranty claim, without exception, for this warranty to be applied to all Kraus products.
- C. Kraus recommends installing all Kraus products with a licensed, professional plumber. Kraus will not be held responsible for any damage or product failure due to improper installation, misuse, or failure to use a licensed professional. Please read your care and maintenance documentation to determine the limits of proper use.
- D. Commercial use will automatically void this warranty.
- E. This warranty is not applicable to Kraus products purchased from an unauthorized seller. For a complete list of authorized sellers please visit http://www.kraususa.com/where-to-buy.html
Non-Applicability of This Warranty
By the purchase and use of our products, you agree that Kraus is not liable for incidental, consequential or special damages associated with the return, replacement, installation or use of your product. This includes freight costs, cartridge replacement, labor, travel time, lost profit, home damages and other contingent liabilities and costs (including, without limitation, costs associated with experts, investigations, analyses, attorneys and other professionals and services). The Kraus warranty is a comprehensive and explicit limit of liability, and all items outside of it are not addressable by or the responsibility of Kraus. Certain states have variances regarding implied warranties and in those situations we remain fully compliant.
KRAUS USA Inc. makes no implication that products comply with any or all local building or plumbing codes. It is the consumer's responsibility to determine local code compliance. This warranty extends to the original purchaser and first consumer.
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.