- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lasko 2554 Tower Fan, 42" 3-Speed Wind Curve w/Fresh Air Ionizer & Remote Control - Gray
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Tower FansView all items in this category
- This innovative fan allows you to sit back, relax and take a breath of fresh air. With its sophisticated Wind Curve Profile, Fresh Air Ionizer technology and oscillation, this fan provides fresh air throughout your entire room. Ideal in your home or in the workplace, the Wind Curve utilizes minimal space while providing maximum air distribution. And to top it all off, it comes with a remote control, 3 quiet speeds, and a convenient electronic timer for up to 7.5 hours. Youll wonder how you ever got along without it!
- High-reaching tower design for maximum air delivery
- Fresh air ionizer option
- Convenient electronic timer set from 0.5 - 7.5 hours
- 3 quiet speeds
- Multi-function remote control
- U.L. Listed
- Wattage: 42W
- Color: Gray with Wood Trim
- Limited Three Year Warranty Through the Manufacturer
Most Lasko heaters come with a three-year warranty against product defects from the date of purchase. After inspection by a Lasko service employee, the product will be determined defective or not and will have the option of being fully replaced or fixed. The warranty does not stand if the product is proven damaged due to improper handling/operation by the consumer, accidents, attempted repairs or other owner actions that void the warranty.
Lasko Products, Inc.
820 Lincoln Avenue
West Chester, PA 19380
- Customer Reviews
Functional, beautiful, economical
My brother in Florida discovered this product and put one in every room of his house. They are beautiful if noticed but mostly unobtrusive, circulate lots of air silently, let you feel comfortable in higher interior home temperatures so you can turn the A/C settings down and save on energy costs. I am replacing my ugly overhead bedroom ceiling fan with one of these as quickly as possible.
on 02-01-2009 by Patty
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.