- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lasko 5395 30" Tall Digital Ceramic Pedestal Heater with Remote Control
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Lasko 5397View this item
This 30" Digital Ceramic Pedestal Heater conveys warmth and style. Attractively designed in contemporary and neutral tones, this ceramic heater blends into modern home decor. Widespread oscillation provides effective warmth throughout your entire room, and best of all, it only uses about one square foot of floor space. This heater also includes three comfort settings, a convenient timer and a multi-function remote control. All you could ever ask for from a heater, great style and great performance!This Heater is Not Intended For Use in Bathrooms, Laundry Areas, and Similar Indoor Locations
- All-New Elevated Pedestal Heater quickly circulates Warmth where its Needed Most
- Seated Level Space-Saving Pedestal Design uses only about One Square Foot of Floor Space
- Widespread Oscillation to gradually Warm the Entire Room
- Three Comfort Settings:
- Convenient Timer (1-Hour Increments up to 8 hours)
- Built-In Safety Features (Self-Regulating Ceramic Element and Automatic Overheat Protection)
- Simple Stand Assembly Required
- UL/ETL Listed
- Wattage: Low 900W, High 1500W
- BTU: Low 3070BTU, High 5118BTU
Limited Three Year Warranty Through the Manufacturer
Most Lasko heaters come with a three-year warranty against product defects from the date of purchase. After inspection by a Lasko service employee, the product will be determined defective or not and will have the option of being fully replaced or fixed. The warranty does not stand if the product is proven damaged due to improper handling/operation by the consumer, accidents, attempted repairs or other owner actions that void the warranty.
Lasko Products, Inc.
820 Lincoln Avenue
West Chester, PA 19380
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.