- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lasko 755660 34" Ceramic Tower Heater - Gray
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Ceramic HeatersView all items in this category
The 34 Tower Ceramic Heater is an effective and easy way to heat any room in your home. Its elongated ceramic element, widespread oscillation and penetrating air velocity push warmth throughout the entire room for all over comfort. Digital controls, programmable thermostat, 8-hour timer and multi-function remote control make it easier than ever to create your own personalized comfort level! It also has a carry handle for room-to room mobility.This Heater is Not Intended For Use in Bathrooms, Laundry Areas, and Similar Indoor Locations
- Extend your comfort zone
- More than a foot taller than most full-length
- Tower heaters
- Digital controls
- Programmable thermostat
- 8-hour timer
- Two quiet comfort settings:
- High: 1500W/5118BTU
- Low: 900W/3070BTU
- Plus auto (thermostat controlled)
- Built-in safety features (self-regulating ceramic element and automatic overheat protection)
- Carry handle for room-to-room mobility
- Multi-function remote (batteries included)
- Widespread oscillation
- U.L. Listed
- Wattage: Low 900W, High 1500W
- BTU: Low 3070BTU, High 5118BTU
- Replaces Model: 5566
- Limited Three Year Warranty Through the Manufacturer
Most Lasko heaters come with a three-year warranty against product defects from the date of purchase. After inspection by a Lasko service employee, the product will be determined defective or not and will have the option of being fully replaced or fixed. The warranty does not stand if the product is proven damaged due to improper handling/operation by the consumer, accidents, attempted repairs or other owner actions that void the warranty.
Lasko Products, Inc.
820 Lincoln Avenue
West Chester, PA 19380
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.