- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton 41106-RW6 QuickPort Snap-In Telephone Connector, USOC Voice Grade - White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Leviton QuickPort is a revolutionary new design that enables you to have several different types of adapters, such as a telephone jack and cable TV coaxial cable all in the same Wallplate. The versatility of this this system will make your life easier with the ability to use any of the wide variety of adapters made for this system. With technology moving so quickly and requiring new built in adapters, your walls could become cluttered with a series of different wallplates, but with this new solution you can have all of your wiring go through a single wallplate. You can create a high-end professional look for your home or office in minutes. This adapter is about as easy to install as it gets, with the QuickPort feature you just attach the wires on the back and snap it into place, its that easy.
- Designed to be Used with Any QuickPort Housing
- Create a High-End Professional Look for Your Home or Office
- Components Meet or Exceed the Requirements for TIA/EIA Voice Grade Applications
- Dual Wiring Code Label Allows Connector to be Wired to Either Voice Grade or USOC Wiring Configurations
- Exclusive Cutting Ledge Combines Termination and Trim in One Labor-Saving Step
- One-Year Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Color: White
- Position / Conductor: 6P6C
- Termination: Type 110 Punchdown
- Cable Type: 6-Conductor UTP Copper USOC
- Dimensions: Fits in All Standard QuickPort slots, .659"W x .659"H
- Material SpecificationsBody Material: High-Impact Fire-Retardant Plastic
- Environmental SpecificationsFlammability Rated: UL94V-0
- Performance SpecificationsModule Type: USOC Voice Grade
- Standards and CertificationsTIA/EIA TIA-568-B
- UL Listed
- CSA Certified
- NEC Article 800 Compliant
- FCC Part 68 Compliant
1 year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.