- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton 476TL-T12 Telephone Input Distribution Panel
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Leviton Telephone Input Distribution Panel - Black (476TL-T12) distributes up to 4 telephone lines through 12 telephone connections, making it suitable for phone, fax or modem. The panel also includes four RJ-11 jacks for incoming lines to accept satin telephone cords from LEC or CATV triple play modems. It provides a security jack for connecting an auto dial security system to incoming phone line #1. The TIDP is designed for use in any of Leviton's existing Structured Media Centers. Link with other distribution boards, modules or panels to expand the system.Includes: (1) 4-pair 110 type IDC input (12) modular RJ-45 jack outputs (4) RJ-11 jack inputs for use with CATV MSO triple play modems Includes a security jack with tethered cut-through plug, ADO and Test Jacks Includes (12) 8" telephone patch cords
- Ports are labeled for easy identification
- Black plastic mounting bracket
- Fits easily into any Leviton Structured Media Center enclosure
- Dimensions: 6.78" x 3.52"
- Materials: Bracket, ABS plastic, rated per UL 94V-0
- 2 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.