- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton T5632-W Electrical Outlet, 15A 125V Duplex Tamper-Resistant Receptacle & USB Charger - White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Leviton T5632-W is a combination tamper-resistant receptacle and USB charger. This receptacle can charge up to four devices, including multiple devices simultaneously. The Leviton T5632-W electrical outlet is perfect for charging tablets, smart phones, e-readers, and much more. This outlet can also be multi-ganged with other Leviton devices.
- Perfect for use in residential applications such as kitchens, bedrooms and home offices and in commercial applications such as hotels, airports, restaurants and cafes, salons, office cubicles and college dorm rooms
- Smart chip recognizes and optimizes the charging requirements of individual devices
- USB Ports are positioned vertically providing more space for maneuvering and reducing stress on USB cables
- Compatible with USB 2.0 devices
- Fits in a standard wallbox, is compatible with standard wallplates and can be multi-ganged with other devices
- Easy to install - Can replace existing outlets
- Replaces: Leviton T5630-W
- Receptacle Amperage: 15 Amp
- Receptacle Voltage: 125V AC
- Ratings: 15A-125V
- Charging Capability: 3.6 Amp
- Horsepower Rating: 15A-1/2 HP
- Grounding: Grounding
- Operating temperature: -10C to 60C
- Flammability: Rated V-2 per UL94
- Cover Material: Thermoplastic
- Strap Material: Steel
- Color: White
- Body Material: Thermoplastic
- Torque Range: 12-14 inch pounds
- Terminal Accom.: 14-12 AWG
- Product ID: Stamped on Strap
- Termination: Back & Side
- Terminal ID: Brass-Hot Black-Hot White-Neutral Green-Gnd
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited
- cULus: Listed
- NOM: 057
- FCC Part 15: Class B for Residential Compliance
- Customer Reviews
I like this outlet!
This outlet with the USB ports was very easy to install. We have used them in our house for over a year now and are very happy with their quality and the speed with which they recharge our devices.
on 01-15-2016 by Mark
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.