- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
LG LA090HSV Ductless Air Conditioning, 19 SEER Single-Zone Art Cool Mirror Mini Split System w/ Heat Pump - 9,000 BTU
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
LG LA090HSV2View this item
This item qualifies for Energy Star Tax Credits for Consumer Energy Efficiency: Click Here for more information
The 9,000 BTU LG LA090HSV Art Cool Mirror High Efficiency Ductless Air Conditioner is single zone unit that comes with heat pump inverter. This unit is mounted to your wall and it replaces the discontinued system model LA096HV, but it is NOT interchangeable. This LG unit qualifies for the Energy Star Tax Credits for Consumer Energy Efficiency.
What makes the LG LA090HSV Art Cool Mirror High Efficiency Ductless Air Conditioner unique is its modern and sleek design with an Art Cool mirror finished panel. This attractive design fits well with the décor of any room. Plus, because it’s also designed with the latest ductless technology and heat pump inverter system, it also offers non-invasive installation.
Not only will your LG LA090HSV Art Cool Mirror High Efficiency Ductless Air Conditioner look great in your home, but it sounds great, too. Because the air handler is installed inside your home and the noisy condenser outside, ultra quiet operation is yet another great feature of this unit. With so many amenities and conveniences, it’s another wise and fiscally responsible choice from LG.LG is known as a leader in ductless air conditioner mini-split systems. A ductless split system is similar to a central air system; however, this system is unique. It is a split (2-part) design. It comes with an indoor air handler and the noisy condenser which is installed outside. You no longer need expensive and invasive ductwork. It only requires a 3" opening in the wall or ceiling, and installation is easy. Simply mount the indoor and outdoor units, connect the refrigerant lines, and make a few electrical connections. Most installations can be done in a day. LG supports and recommends that a qualified air conditioning contractor properly size and install LG Duct-Free (ductless) air conditioners for optimal performance and long life.Ductless air conditioning systems have been around for several decades and are a proven technology to heat and cool rooms at a fraction of the cost of baseboards and wall heaters. Ductless heat pumps are reversible, 2-way heat pumps that use electricity to transfer heat between outdoor and indoor air by compressing and expanding a refrigerant. Using a refrigerant vapor compression cycle, similar to a household refrigerator, ductless heat pumps collect heat from outside and deliver it inside on the heating cycle, and the reverse on the cooling cycle. The ductless heat pump uses variable speed compressors with inverter technology (AC to DC) to continuously match the heating/cooling load, avoiding the on/off cycling of conventional electric resistance and central heating systems that is associated with hot and cold spots and high energy usage. Hot air rises and cold air falls. By mounting the cooling/heating section on the wall, near the ceiling, it will allow the unit to remove cold air/heat more efficiently. It will also deliver cool air/heat more evenly to where you directly need it. Cooling and Heating air without ductwork is not only convenient, it is quieter and safer. LG ductless air conditioners are the smart choice.Indoor Unit Includes:• Wall Unit• Installation plate and hardware• Remote control, batteries, holder and holder hardware• Installation manual• Standard mirror panelOutdoor Unit Includes:• Exterior Unit• Exterior unit has sufficient refrigerant for charging indoor coil and a 25 foot line set (line set NOT included)Please Note: Mini-Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
Air Conditioner BTU rating / per square foot chart:
(BTU ratings are based on 10ft ceilings, with Very Good insulation and windows -some factors may alter this calculation: lack of insulation, heavy sun, excessively hot regions, & tall ceilings)9,000 BTU 150-350 sqft 12,000 BTU 350-500 sqft 18,000 BTU 500-700 sqft 24,000 BTU 700-1000 sqft 30,000 BTU 1000-1250 sqft
To make sure you install a unit is going to properly cool your square footage without excessive stress to the AC unit, installing a unit with redundant power will ensure longer lasting use, with less repair and maintenance. If unsure, use the lower range of the chart above.
- Inverter (variable speed compressor): Continues to operate at low speed to maintain temperature; quieter to operate and use less energy than conventional ACs that cycle on/off
- Chaos swing: Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds
- Self-cleaning indoor coil: Drives dirt and moisture from coil surface leaving it clean and fresh smelling
- Auto changeover
- Jet cool
- Cooling mode/Heating/Fan Mode
- Auto sleep mode: Automatically increases temperature setting 2° twice (after 1/2 hour and 1 hour)
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Dehumidifying mode: Indoor unit senses room temperature and controls humidity
- Auto restart: Automatically restarts unit to programmed setting when electricity comes on after power failure
- 24-Hour on/off timer
- Built-in low ambient standard, down to 14°F (cooling mode)
- Manual power switch: Easily accessed button allows continued operation without remote control
- Defrost control: Shuts down indoor fan to prevent cold air from being blown in; removes frost from outdoor coil when outdoor temperature is low
- Temperature display on indoor unit: Shows interior unit temperature
- Evaporator frost control
- Energy saving
- Gold Fin Anti Corrosion
- System Model: LA090HSV
- Indoor Model: LAN090HSV
- Outdoor Model: LAU090HSV(Replacement for Discontinued System Model: LA096HV, Indoor Model: LAN096HV, Outdoor Model: LAU096HV; NOT Compatible/Interchangeable with new models)Performance
- Capacity (BTUs): 9,000 Cooling; 11,700 Heating
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER): 12.6
- Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER): 19
- Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF): 9.2
- Air Circulation (CFM H/M/L): 230/180/140
- Fan Speeds: 5/Auto/Chaos
- Dehumidification (pts/hr): 2.6
- Indoor dB(A): 36/33/30
- Outdoor dB(A): 45Electrical
- Rated Voltage Outdoor: 230/208-60-1
- Rated Voltage Indoor: 230/208-60-1
- Rated Amperage: 3.2/3.5
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity (MCA): 8.2
- Maximum Overcurrent Protection (MOP): 15Refrigerant Line and Formula
- Pipe Size: Liquid: 1/4"; Suction: 3/8"
- Additional Refrigerant: 0.22 oz/ft.
- Maximum Pipe Length: 49 Feet
- Maximum Elevation: 25 FeetDimensions and Weight
- Indoor Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 35-7/8 x 11-1/8 x 6-1/2
- Indoor Weight (lbs.): 22
- Outdoor Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 30-5/16 x 21-1/2 x 9-5/8
- Outdoor Weight (lbs.): 71Thermostat Range
- Cooling / Heating (°F): 64-86/60-86Each system is pre-charged with enough refrigerant to charge 25 ft. of line and the interior unit. Please choose a proper wire size based on local and state code.
- Three (3) Year Warranty on Parts; Five (5) Year Warranty on Compressor through the Manufacturer. LG's expressed Duct-Free (ductless) Air Conditioning Warranty policy applies only to products installed by qualified air conditioning contractors. Ductless Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.