- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron LX-103PL-LA Dimmer Switch, 1000W 3-Way Incandescent Lyneo Lx Light Dimmer - Light Almond
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Lutron LX-103PL-LA 1000W Lyneo Lx Incandescent Slide Dimmer, 3-Way - Light Almond
Part of Lutron’s latest family of innovative slide dimmers, the 1000W, light almond Lutron LX-103PL-LA Lyneo Lx Incandescent Slide Dimmer has an amber light locator feature, making it very easy to find in the darkest of rooms. The unit has a sleek push-button component, which gives it a larger target for users than most of its kind. It also includes a convenient round slider that shows you the exact level of lighting in your space, and you have the ability to adjust or turn your lights on and off quickly and easily.
The light almond Lutron LX-103PL-LA Lyneo Lx Incandescent Dimmer also blends in well with the existing décor of home, which means that you’ll get a lighting control solution that only adds to the look and feel of your living areas. In addition, you can integrate the Lutron LX-103PL-LA with an additional dimmer and/or switch so that you can control a lighting source from more than one location.
Please note that the light almond Lutron LX-103PL-LA’s wall plate is sold separately.Wallplate Sold Separately. Works with any decorator style wallplate.
- 3-Way Dimmer Allows Two Dimmers/Switches to Operate One Light Source
- Smooth Operating Slide Dimmer
- Separate On/Off Switch for Added Convenience
- Amber LED Locator Light Helps Find the Switch in a Dimly Lit Room
- Color: Light Almond
- Switch Type: 3-Way Dimmer
- Style: Lyneo Lx
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Incandescent
- Load Rating: 1000 Watt
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Light: LED Locator Light
- Action: Standard ON/OFF and Slide Dimmer
- Protection: Radio/TV Filter
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- 1 year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.