- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron LXLV-603PL-IV Dimmer Switch, 450W 3-Way Magnetic Low Voltage Lyneo Lx Light Dimmer - Ivory
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Lutron LXLV-603PL-IV 450W Lyneo Lx Magnetic Low Voltage Slide Dimmer, 3-Way – Ivory
Design is important to consider when retrofitting old lighting controls with newer, more up to date options. The Lutron LXLV-603PL-IV is the perfect marriage between ingenuity and design and can be a great addition to any room’s lighting controls. Nurseries, studies, powder rooms and kitchens are all great candidates for dimmer switches simply because they don’t always need to be lit at full capacity. Consider saving some energy and installing the Lutron LXLV-603PL-IV to help create ambient lighting while also saving pennies.
If you’re looking to create a full system of dimmers and lighting controls in your homes, the Lutron LXLV-603PL-IV is the perfect candidate to tie everything together. This three-way dimmer can be complimented with other controls, allow you to create a central hub of control.
Tired of walking around blindly at night looking for light switches? The Lutron LXLV-603PL-IV can fix that as well! It features a built-in amber light that glows softly in the dark, allowing you to locate and use the controls with ease!Wallplate Sold Separately. Works with any decorator style wallplate.
- 3-Way Dimmer Allows Two Dimmers/Switches to Operate One Light Source
- Smooth Operating Slide Dimmer
- Separate On/Off Switch for Added Convenience
- Amber LED Locator Light Helps Find the Switch in a Dimly Lit Room
- Color: Ivory
- Switch Type: 3-Way Dimmer
- Style: Lyneo Lx
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Magnetic Low Voltage
- Load Rating: 600VA/ 450W
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Light: LED Locator Light
- Action: Standard ON/OFF and Slide Dimmer
- Protection: Radio/TV Filter
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- 1 year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.