- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron LXLV-603PL-WH Dimmer Switch, 450W 3-Way Magnetic Low Voltage Lyneo Lx Light Dimmer - White
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Lutron LXLV-603PL-IVView this item
About the Lutron LXLV-603PL-WH 450W Lyneo Lx Magnetic Low Voltage Slide Dimmer, 3-Way – White
Some dimmer switches are so sensitive that it’s almost impossible to select the right lighting for a room. The Lutron LXLV-603PL-WH aims to remedy this poor functionality and bring a new class of dimmer switch into your home. It features a slider that moves fluidly, yet still allows you to create a vast array of lighting effects. The large, finger-formed push button also allows for easy off/on functionality so you’ll never have to worry about having to forcefully press a small button ever again! Together, these two features form the Lutron LXLV-603PL-WH 450W Lyneo Lx Magnetic Low Voltage Slide Dimmer’s innovative design.
Another added bonus of the Lutron LXLV-603PL-WH is its small, built-in amber light. This soft glowing addition to the switch acts as a guide light so that you’ll never again have to feel blindly in the dark for your room’s switch. Adjust your lights by simply following the glow of this beacon and slowly sliding the dimmer to help your eyes adjust.Wallplate Sold Separately. Works with any decorator style wallplate.
- 3-Way Dimmer Allows Two Dimmers/Switches to Operate One Light Source
- Smooth Operating Slide Dimmer
- Separate On/Off Switch for Added Convenience
- Amber LED Locator Light Helps Find the Switch in a Dimly Lit Room
- Color: White
- Switch Type: 3-Way Dimmer
- Style: Lyneo Lx
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Magnetic Low Voltage
- Load Rating: 600VA/ 450W
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Light: LED Locator Light
- Action: Standard ON/OFF and Slide Dimmer
- Protection: Radio/TV Filter
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- 1 year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.