- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MA-S8AM-WH Light Switch, Maestro Digital Switch, Multi-Location - White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Lutron MA-S8AM-WH Maestro Digital Switch, Multi-Location – White
The convenience of one-touch lighting can be yours with the Lutron MA-S8AM-WH. This elegantly designed, highly functional device gives you the ability to instantly turn on and off your lights. One click powers your lights to full illumination, while another brings them back to completely off. The built-in LED lets you know when power is being correctly supplied to this switch by glowing faintly. In the event that power is lost, the LED will stop glowing, but your switch will still have memory of your lighting preference even after the lights come back on thanks to the built-in memory technology. Electroshock tested for optimal performance, the Lutron MA-S8AM-WH can be used in just about any room of your home.
What’s more, you’ll never be susceptible to energy waste and inflated energy bills when it comes to the Lutron MA-S8AM-WH. This device automatically powers done with a 70-second delay, allowing you to leave a room without worrying about the lights staying on and wasting precious energy. Great for use in kitchens, closets and attics, this lighting will give you peace of mind and will function properly every time!
- Multi-location switching
- Single tap brings lights instantly to full on
- LED indicates status of lighting load
- Immediate off or 70-second Delay to Off
- Power failure memory
- Front accessible service switch (FASS) to disconnect load power
- Electrostatic discharge tested
- Uses conventional 3-way and 4-way wiring
- Color: White
- Power Input: 120/127VAC, 50/60Hz (requires a neutral wire connection)
- Mounting: 1-gang US wallbox
- Temperature: 32-104oF (0-40 oC)
- Design: Use Lutron Claro or Satin Colors wallplates or standard decorator-style wallplates (Sold Separately)
- Load Type: Incandescent, fluorescent, magnetic low-voltage, electronic low-voltage, fans
- Minimum Load: 5W
- Maximum Capacity: 8 Amperes Lighting loads or 3 Amperes General Purpose Motor
- Auxiliary Controls: Use up to 9 MA/MSC-AS Accessory Switches for 3
- way and 4-way applications
1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.