- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MA-T51MN-WH Light Timer, 5A Maestro Digital In-Wall Countdown Timer, Multi-Location - White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Lutron MA-T51MN-WH 5A Maestro Digital In-Wall Countdown Timer, Multi-Location – White
For precise and accurate timed control over any of the electrical devices in your home, the Lutron MA-T51MN-WH 5A Maestro Digital In-Wall Countdown Timer, Multi-Location is certain to do the trick. We recommend that you try the timer out on any lights or bathroom fans that you have installed in your home, but it can work with any devices that you want on a timer. The Lutron MA-T51MN-WH gives you the ability to make precise timing settings for anywhere between 5 and 60 minutes, but these settings can be easily adjusted thanks to the rocker switch that is built into the device, right next to its paddle switch.
The white color of the Lutron MA-T51MN-WH makes it extremely easy to blend into any room of your home, especially when you take into account its smooth, unobtrusive design. Pair it with a matching Lutron Maestro wall plate, and you’ll maximize the level of style it can bring into your home. All plates are sold separately through Westside Wholesale.Wallplate Sold Separately.
- Multi-Location Timer
- Perfect for Bathroom Exhaust Fans
- Easy to use Large Paddle and Side Rocker for Time Adjustment
- Integrated LEDs Give Visual Confirmation of Timer Setting
- Can be Adjusted from 5-60 Minutes
- Requires Neutral
- Color: White
- Timer Amperage: 5 Amp (Lighting Load) or 3Amp (general purpose Fan)
- Time Adjustment: 5-60 Minutes
- Style: Maestro
- Type: Digital
- Preset: Preset
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Action: Standard-ON/Soft-OFF
- Wallplates: Use with any decorator style wall plate (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.