- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MIRLV-1000M-BL Dimmer Switch, 1000W Multi-Location Maestro IR Wireless Magnetic Low Voltage Light Dimmer - Black
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Lutron MIRLV-1000M-BL 1000W Maestro IR Magnetic Low Voltage Dimmer, Multi-Location – Black
Looking to upgrade the old, outdated lighting control system in your home? Upgrade to a more modern, sophisticated control scheme with the Lutron MIRLV-1000M-BL. This wildly popular dimming system offers advanced controls with tons of options for those homeowners looking to get the most out of their lighting system. Choose form any level of brightness imaginable when setting your illumination and watch as this product remembers your preferences, even in the event of power loss. Plus, the Lutron MIRLV-1000M-BL is easily installed in retrofitting projects, giving you optimal results as only Lutron can.
Another great feature of the Lutron MIRLV-1000M-BL is its delayed dimming ability. Set the delay from 10 to 60 seconds to allow yourself time to exit a room. The dimmer will bring the lights slowly down over the selected period of time until they’re turned off. This product is aso compatible with most learning infrared remotes and wands and makes controlling your lighting a breeze from up to 30 feet away.
- Adjust your lights from anywhere in the room
- up to 30 feet
- Compatible with most learning remote controls
- LEDs glow softly in the dark for easy dimmer location and show preset light level when product is off
- Customizable delayed fade to off ranging from 10-60 seconds lets you leave the room before lights go out
- Multi-location dimming compatible with 3-way wiring for easy installation and retrofit
- Power failure memory
- it remembers your settings even after a power interruption
- Color: Black
- Wattage: 1000W
Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.