- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron SC-4PS-SW Light Switch, Satin Colors Rocker Switch, 4-Way - White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Lutron SC-4PS-SW Satin Colors Rocker Switch, 4-Way - Satin White
Are you looking for a rocker switch that was built to last? With the Lutron SC-4PS-SW Satin Colors Rocker Switch, 4-Way version, you’ll have a high-quality switch that will last for years to come. Every Lutron Satin Colors rocker switch is built with high-quality, durable materials, including sturdy thermoplastic for both the actuator and the body and strong steel for the strap.
Perhaps the best part about the 4-way Lutron SC-4PS-SW Satin Colors Rocker Switch is that it is extremely easy to install and clean. Even more important is that it is safe and has achieved UL/CSA certification. Every time you flip a switch, you can take comfort in knowing that the grounding screw in place on the device and the other safety features enable you to power all of your lights and devices without having to worry a bit.
The Lutron SC-4PS-SW Satin Colors Rocker Switch, 4-Way features the sleek and low-profile Lutron look that has made it so popular with customers. The Satin White color and matte finish provide a great accent to any living space. Matching wall plates can be purchased separately from Westside Wholesale.Wallplate Sold Separately. For matching appearance use with Lutron's Satin Colors Wallplates.
- 4-Way Switch Allows it to be Paired with Multiple Switches to Control the Same Device
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Attractive Matte Finish Adds an Upscale Appearance
- Side & Rear Push-In Wiring Options
- Type: 4-Way
- Color: Satin White (Snow)
- Ground: Grounding Screw Attached
- Amperage: 15 Amp
- Voltage: 120 Volt
- Termination: Rear Push-In & Side
- Actuator Material: Thermoplastic
- Body Material: Thermoplastic
- Strap Material: Steel
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
1 year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.