- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
LUX LED LFLCDNE12N04-27K LUX TG Candelabra LED Bulb, E12 4W (40W Equiv.) Non-Dimmable - 2700K - 350 Lm.
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The LUX TG LFLCDNE12N04-27K is a LED Filament based E12 Candelabra style non-dimmable light bulb. Unlike other filament light bulbs, it is created with no heat sink and no plastic section. This makes LUX TG bulbs look and feel exactly like incandescent lights, This LUX TG light bulb is an energy efficient choice, as it uses 4W of energy which performs at an equivalent level of a 40W incandescent bulb. This model has a color temperature of 2700K and a lumen output of 350 lumens. In addition, a LUX TG LED Candelabra has a CRI of 80, giving it the ability to accurately produce the true colors of objects
- Filament based candelabra for true and direct replacement of incandescent
- 360° all-directional and softly diffused light
- Excellent efficacy of 100 Lumens/Watt, 85-90% energy saving over incandescent
- 4 Watt Filament for 40 Watt Equivalent
- Instant on
- Applications: Restaurants, Hospitality, Residential, and Municipal locations
- 15 times greater lifetime than incandescent
- Environment friendly and UL certified
- Wattage: 4W
- Delivery Lumen: 350 Lumen
- Equivalent Source (Incandescent): 40W Incandescent
- L70 Lumen Maintenance Lifetime: 15,000 hours
- Socket E12
- Beam Spread: 300°
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +40°C
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Power Factor: 0.9
- CRI: 80
- CCT: 2700K
- Base: E12
LUX TG's warranty promises their products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 3 years. This is based on up to 3 hours average per day for 7 days a week from the date of purchase when used in accordance with all package and lamp directions. When compliant, this LUX TG light bulb is covered by a 3 Year Cash Back Limited Manufacturer's Warranty and Westside Wholesale will not charge restocking fees to the customer.
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.