- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lux WIN100 Thermostat, 5-2 Digital Programmable Outlet Thermostat for Window AC & Portable Space Heaters
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Lux Thermostats WIN100 5-2 Digital Programmable Outlet Thermostat for Window AC and Portable Space Heaters
The Lux Thermostats WIN100 5-2 Digital Programmable Outlet Thermostat for Window AC and Portable Space Heaters are energy-star compliant devices that are used with air conditioners and space heaters that have auto restart on the cooling and heating operation after power is reconnected.
This thermostat comes as a 5 and 2 day programmable device that offers temperature ranges from 45 degrees F to 90 degrees F. You can set the Lux Thermostats WIN100 5-2 Digital Programmable Outlet Thermostat for Window AC and Portable Space Heaters to pre-programmed settings up to 4 periods a day. Offering temporary temperature override and manual hold features, this device is perfect for your green home.
The Lux Thermostats WIN100 5-2 Digital Programmable Outlet Thermostat for Window AC and Portable Space Heaters come backed with a warranty for added assurance and reliability. These high-quality Lux devices are ready to ship to you today. Order yours now!Additional Information:Manufacturer Installation Sheet (PDF)
- Pre-programmed: 4 periods per day
- Separate programs for heating and cooling
- Armchair programmable
- Temporary temperature override
- Manual hold
- Setting range 45 degrees F to 90 degrees F
- User temperature calibration
- Adjustable temperature differential/ cycle rate
- Energy star compliant
- Model: WIN100
- Electrical ratings: Unit is directly powered by 120V outlet; Two (2) 1.5V G13 alkaline button cell batteries included are for maintaining the clock only
- ETL approved
- Dimensions: 3" Width x 5.25" Height
Limited 3 Year Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.