- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Moen 22231 Camelot 7" Deep Single Bowl 3-Hole Drop-In Kitchen Sink - Stainless Steel
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Moen G204573View this item
The Camelot (K-1722-3-7) stainless steel kitchen sink meet the demands for cost and design-focused homeowners. With a drop-in sink design, the Camelot line of kitchen sinks are composed of 20-gauge stainless steel, ensuring quality and durability. The Camelot sink features ten different sizes and bowl configurations, including single, one and a half, double, and triple-bowl options to allow design-conscious homeowners to create the kitchen of their dreams. Thanks to Moens SoundSHIELD noise protection undercoating, Camelot sinks offers exceptional sound-deadening capability, which creates a quieter experience while working with dishware at the kitchen sink.With timeless styles, innovative functionality and quality construction, Moen designs for real life.Additional Information:Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)Manufacturer User Manual (PDF File)
- 20 gauge, type 301 nickel-bearing stainless steel
- Sink ledge has three fixture mounting holes
- Fully undercoated with a sound insulating material and inhibits condensation
- Exposed surfaces are polished to a lustrous satin tone finish
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
- Model: 22231
- Name: Camelot
- Finish: Satin-Size: 17" x 22"
- Bowl: Single
- Bowl size: 14" x 16" x 7" deep
- Mount: U channel
- Mounting Holes: 3
- Mounting Hole size: 1.5" diameter, 4" center
- Recessed drain opening: 3.5" diameter
- Cut out dimensions: 16-1/2" x 21-1/2", with a 1-3/4" corner radius, a plus or minus of 1/16" is acceptable
- Third party certified by CSA and IAPMO to meet ASME A112.19.3M
- Limited 10 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.