- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Moen 2353 Shower Trim, Chateau Posi-Temp Single-Handle - Chrome
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Tub Shower TrimsView all items in this category
The Chateau Posi-Temp Single Handle Tub & Shower comes equipped with the Slip Fit Diverter Tub Spout. It operates with a pressure balancing cycle mechanism that maintains the selected discharge temperature to plus or minus 3 degrees. The adjustable temperature limit stop controls the maximum hot water temperature. The Shower Valve handle operates counterclockwise through a 270 degree arc, with off at 6 o'clock and maximum hot at the 9 o'clock position. Shut off in clockwise direction.
- Requires Rough-In Valve, (Model # 2570) for Installation, SOLD SEPARATELY
- 1 Handle Posi-Temp Valve and Tub/Shower Trim
- Slip Fit Diverter Tub Spout
- Pressure Balancing Cycling Valve
- No Volume Control
- 4 Port
- Adjustable Temperature Limit Stop
- Knobed Handle
- Includes Easy Clean XL Single Function Showerhead, Arm and Flange
- Uses Model # 1222 Cartridge Design, with Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
- Metal Construction also Available in LifeShine Polished Brass
- Finish: Chrome Plated with Metal Construction
- Diverter Tub Spout: 5-1/2"
- CC Connections: 1/2"
- Showerheads Flow: Limited to 2.5 gpm Max. (9.5 L/Min)
- Thick Wall Application
- Plaster Ground Opening: 4-1/2" (114mm)
- Nominal: 6'
- 6" (1981mm)
- Shower: 45" (1143mm) / 48" (1219mm)
- Max Wall: 2" CC (51mm) 1 7/8" IPS (48mm)
- Escutcheon Diameter: 7" (178mm)
- Tub/Shower and Tub Only: 32" (813mm)
- Thin Wall Application
- Wall Opening Diameter: 3 1/2" (89mm) Max. / 2 1/4" (57mm) Min.
5 year warranty for commercial install. Limited lifetime warranty for leaks, drips and finish defects to original consumer purchaser through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.