- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Moen T4111ORB Moentrol Valve Trim with Built-In 3 Function Transfer Valve - Oil Rubbed Bronze
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Shower TrimsView all items in this category
About the Moen T4111ORB Moentrol Valve Trim with Built-In 3 Function Transfer Valve - Oil Rubbed Bronze
The way you decorate your bathroom can be a gateway into your sense of style, sophistication and level of classiness. Make sure you go above and beyond the expectations of a normal bathroom by using a Moen T4111ORB Moentrol Valve Trim with Built-In 3 Function Transfer Valve - Oil Rubbed Bronze fixture.
The Moen T4111ORB is more than just a pinnacle of class – it’s also a trusted, functional fixture that can service your home’s bathroom for years to come. It has the ability to block high temperatures, preventing scalding and steam burns – just set a maximum temperature when you install it for lasting protection.
As if a beautiful exterior and innovative technology weren’t enough to make this fixture a solid investment, it also comes with the quality assurance of Moen. The company has invested its reputation in the Moen T4111ORB Moentrol Valve Trim with Built-In 3 Function Transfer Valve - Oil Rubbed Bronze, making it one of the most reliable products on the market. You’ll be delighted with its continued excellence for years to come, especially since its back by a five-year warranty.
Finish may vary on all Oil Rubbed Bronze products.
- Requires Rough-In Valve, (Model # 3320 or 3330) for Installation, SOLD SEPARATELY
- 2 Handle Valve Trim for Moentrol Shower Kit with Built-In 3 Function Transfer Valve
- Fits M-PACT System
- Lever Handle Diverter to Adjust Temperature and Volume
- Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Connection Size: 1/2"
- Connection Type: CC and IPS
- Cartridge Type: 1225
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.