- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Nutone QTXN110HL Super Quiet Bathroom Fan w/ Heater, Light, NightLight
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Nutone QTXN110HL super quiet bathroom fan is a 1,500 watt heater and ventilation fan with a 120W incandescent Light AND night light! The QTXN110HL moves air at 110 CFM which covers up to 100 square feet. With Nutone's Powerheat™, you can instantly eliminate that morning chill. Say goodbye to cold mornings in the bathroom — for good! After showering the Nutone QTXN110HL bath fan eliminates moisture buildup and clears that foggy medicine cabinet mirror quickly.
The Nutone QTXN110HL also features a lighting system when you need it. It used two (2) 60 watt bulbs to provide powerful bathroom lighting. In addition, a soft-glowing 7-watt nightlight provides added comfort and convenience.
The Nutone QTXN110HL Bathroom combines a ventilation fan, heater, light, and nightlight all-in-one under a streamlined grill. It has an electrical rating for 120 volts and 14.6 amps.
Nutone QTXN110HL Installation:
- This 2x8" bathroom fan fixture fits a 6" duct and requires one dedicated 20A circuit.
- For installation in ceilings up to a 12/12 pitch
The Nutone QTXN110HL Bath Heater Fan applies modern technology to take your bathroom beyond comfortable!
- 7 watt Nightlight (bulb not included)
- Bright 120 watt Bathroom lighting (Two 60W bulbs not included)
- Engineered for continuous operation
- Heater warms bathroom in minutes
- HVI Certified
- Housing Fits 2" x 8" Construction
- CFM Rating: 110 CFM
- Sound Level Rating: 0.9 Sones
- Duct Diameter: 6" Round with 1-1/8" long tapered sleeve
- Bulb Types: (2) 60W Bulbs, 7W Night Light (Bulbs Not Included)
- Heater Wattage: 1500W
- Electrical Rating: 120V, 14.6 Amps. Requires a dedicated 20 amp circuit.
- Housing Dimension: 17 5/8" L x 11 3/8" W x 7 5/8" D
- Grille Dimensions: 20" L x 15" W
- Adjustable mounting brackets span up to 24"
- For use in insulated ceilings
- Limited 3 year warranty through Nutone
- Customer Reviews
Has been working great in all the restrooms.
on 03-03-2017 by Steven
I had a combination light/vent/heater installed in my master bath when we had the house built 11 years ago. I used the heater almost every day during the winter but I hated the fact that it was really loud and interfered with me listening to the radio while I got ready for work. It also took a long time to heat up. My new Nutone heater is great. It heats up instantly and is much quieter than my old heater. The heater is still a little louder than I expected but the vent fan on it is super quiet. I am also enjoying the fact that it uses two 60 watt bulbs and my old one only used one. The night light on the unit is a nice bonus too! I now have a much quieter and warmer master bath.
on 10-31-2012 by Dianne
Very Pleased with this unit...
Purchased this unit along with the 80 CFM w/o heater...this (110 CFM unit) is amazing! We have been using it since March 2011...It is so quiet, I have to look at the switch to see if it is ON or OFF...I have purchased others brands for a little cheaper and they just didn't perform as advertised...they were not really quiet to start with and only got worse as they aged...I'm looking forward to many years service with this fan unit...I had purchased my first home 16 years ago and it was about thirty years old...it still had the original NuTone Heat/Vent/Lights and they still worked fine...after trying cheaper "Big Box Store" options and being disappointed with that...I'm staying with NuTone...
on 05-30-2011 by BigWGz
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.