- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Panasonic FV-08VS3 Bathroom Fan, 80 CFM WhisperValue Super Low Profile Ventilation - for 4" Duct
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
If you’re looking to achieve efficient, quiet ventilation in your small to medium sized bathroom, the Panasonic FV-08VS3 Bathroom Fan, 80 CFM WhisperValue Super Low Profile Ventilation - for 4" Duct is perfect for your needs. It’s small, compact size makes it ideal for smaller rooms, while the powerful motor ensures that you don’t sacrifice airflow. Best of all, this oustanding duct fan is almost noiseless, achieving a sound level rating of 1.4 Sones.
Save money on your electrical bill with this Energy Star compliant duct fan. This low power device is rated for continuous running without the risk of overheating or damage to the fan. The Panasonic FV-08VS3 bathroom fan also comes with a special backdraft damper and rustproofed galvanized steel body, ensuring that this product will last you for years.
Solve your small bathroom ventilation needs with the Panasonic FV-08VS3 bathroom fan. A three year manufacturer’s warranty also comes standard on this product.
Please check your available ceiling space to ensure there is adequate room for bath fan housing!CFM 50-100 CFM - (view more) TYPE OF FAN Bathroom Fan Only - (view more) DUCT SIZE 4 Inch Duct - (view more) WITH HEATER No - (view more) WITH LIGHT No - (view more) BRAND Panasonic(see more from this brand)
- Attractive, low white polymeric profile grille design
- 3-3/8” Housing Depth – lowest profile ESTAR rated fan
- L-Shaped bracket to help simplify installation
- UL approved for wall mounting in 2x4 stud walls
- Can save the cost of fire dampers where required when installed in walls
- Features two, ESTAR rated, 13W self-ballasted GU24 base CFL’s
- Four-pole totally enclosed motor
- Rated for continuous run
- Permanently lubricated plug-in motor
- Rust proof paint on galvanized steel body
- Built in backdraft damper
- Low power consumption
- Replaces: Panasonic FV-08VS1
- Static Pressure (in inches w.g.): 0.1,0.25
- Air Volume (CFM): 80 @ 0.1" static pressure, 65 @ .25" static pressure
- Noise (sones): 1.4 @ 80 CFM
- Power Consumption (Watts): 23.3 @ 80 CFM, 23.6 @ 65 CFM
- Energy Efficiency (CFM's/Watt): 3.4 @ 80 CFM, 2.8 @ 65 CFM
- Speed (RPM): 878 @ 80 CFM, 1026 @ 65 CFM
- Current (Amps): 0.11 @ 80 CFM, 0.11 @ 65 CFM
- Power Rating (V/Hz): 120/60
- Motor Type: Condenser
- Type of Motor Bearing: Ball
- Thermal Fuse Protection: Yes
- Blower Wheel Type: Sirocco
- Duct Diameter (inches): 4"
- Mounting Opening (inches sq.): 107/8"
- Grille Size (inches sq.): 13"
- UL Listed for Tub/ Shower Enclosure: Yes
- Washington State VIAQ Code: Yes
- California Title 24 Compliant: Yes
- Energy Star Qualified: Yes
- Limited Three (3) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Customer Reviews
great fan for the price
great fan for the price
on 02-04-2016 by james
Great product and price
We install many of these units very quiet work very well
on 11-25-2015 by Gary
The quietest exhaust fans and at the best price.
on 11-15-2015 by Jeremy
Great fan for great price
on 10-21-2015 by Edmundas
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.