- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Panasonic FV-08WQ1 WhisperWall, 70 CFM Through Wall Mounted Fan
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Panasonic FV-08WQ1 WhisperWall through the wall fan is perfect for small spaces. In a small bathroom where ceiling vents are impossible create seamless and noiseless air ventilation, the Panasonic WhisperWall fits an 8" duct and moves 70 cubic feet of air per minute bringing fresh air to your bathroom without the constant hum of an ordinary duct fan. Its contemporary grille design also makes this wall mounted exhaust fan a great fit with contemporary decor.
The totally enclosed motor of the Panasonic FV-08WQ1 wall mounted fan ensures that not only is the noise volume reduced, but the lifespan of the bathroom fan is also increased. Fine-tuned construction prevents external factors like rust and heat from affecting the integrity of the Panasonic FV-08WQ1 WhisperWall Bathroom fan. Backed by a three year Panasonic® warranty, this unit is meant to serve all of your ventilation needs for years to come.
Please check your available ceiling space to ensure adequate room for bath fan housing!
- Built-In Damper Prevents Backdraft
- Contemporary Grille Design
- Easy Installation
- Enclosed Condenser Motor Prolongs Fan Life
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Rust Proof Paint Treatment on Galvanized Housing
- Super Quiet Operation
- Thermal Fuse Protection
- UL listed with a GFCI Circuit Wire
- CFM Rating: 70 CFM
- Duct Diameter: 8" Round
- Electrical Rating: 120V, 60 Hz, .2 Amps
- California Title 24 CompliantM
- Grille Dimension: 10 1/8" L x 10 1/8" W
- MFG in ISO 9001 Certified Facility
- Room Recommendations: 70 Sq Ft
- Sound Level Rating: 1.1 Sones
- Washington State VIAQ
- Limited 3-yr warranty through Panasonic
- Customer Reviews
The fan is doing its job just fine and I like hiow quiet it is.
The fan Is doing its job just fine and I like how quiet it is.
on 01-23-2016 by Paul
Perfect for installation without disturbing ceiling
on 11-25-2015 by Gary
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.