- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Panasonic FV-10NLF1 Inline Exhaust Fan, WhisperLine 120 CFM for 4" Duct
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Panasonic FV-10NLF1EView this item
The Panasonic FV-10NLF1 WhisperLine Inline Exhaust Fan 120 CFM is a multi-task ventilation fan. It's the perfect whole house ventilating solution to heat and ventilate multiple areas. ENERGY STAR qualified with a high cubic feet per minute to watt ratio, this Panasonic inline exhaust fan for a 4" duct is capable of ventilating mutiple rooms and features a double suction blower wheel to quietly move air, it sucks air in from both sides.
The Panasonic FV-10NLF1 WhisperLine Inline Exhaust Fan is one quiet inline ventilation fans on the market today. The wider moving blower gives you 120 cubic feet of air per minute(CFM) and operates at a lower speed than traditional small bladed fans. The result is more air and an almost silently running fan. Simply install this Panasonic inline exhaust fan in place of multiple duct fans and place the inlets where you require airflow. Stale and old air will be replaced with freshly flowing air, giving you a cleaner, more refreshing feeling. With five different positions — joist, truss, and suspension brackets are included to facilitate installation easily.
Easily installed wherever you might need it, the Panasonic FV-10NLF1 WhisperLine Inline Exhaust Fan comes packaged with joist, truss and suspension brackets to best fit your needs.
- Super Quiet Operation
- Galvanized Steel Housing for long life
- Insulated housing Prevents Condensation, Noise
- Tapered Duct Adapter Makes Connection Easy
- Enclosed Condenser Motor For Continuous Use
- Low Profile Grille Design
- 120 CFM
- Sones (Noise): 1.0
- Duct Diameter 4 inches
- Weighs 14 lbs
- Joint, Suspension, Truss Brackets Included
- 3 years limited through Panasonic
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.