- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Panasonic FV-20VQ3 Bathroom Fan, 190 CFM WhisperCeiling Ventilation - for 6" Duct
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Quiet, efficient and powerful, the Panasonic FV-20VQ3 190 CFM WhisperCeiling Bathroom Fan for a 6" Duct will change the way you think about ventilating your room. Utilizing more than 35 years of Panasonic sound-deadening technology, this duct fan will circulate 190 cubic feet of air per minute almost noiselessly. The secret is the fan’s wide shaped blades that push massive amounts of air at low RPMs, making less noise than other, smaller bladed fans that yield high RPM rates and constant, inconvenient noise.
Built for consistent operation, the Panasonic FV-20VQ3 190 CFM WhisperCeiling Bathroom Fan for a 6" Duct will outlast all types of wear and tear. The galvanized steel frame and treated paint coating are meant to resist rust, heat and time, while the permanently lubricated motor is guaranteed to last for the life of the device. This duct fan also comes with a three year manufacturer’s warranty from Panasonic.
Please check your available ceiling space to ensure there is adequate room for bath fan housing!CFM - (view more) TYPE OF FAN - (view more) DUCT SIZE 6 Inch Duct - (view more) WITH HEATER No - (view more) WITH LIGHT No - (view more) BRAND Panasonic
- Super quiet operation
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Totally enclosed condenser motor for long life- rated for continuous run
- Easy installation
- Rust proof paint treatment on galvanized housing
- Built-in damper to prevent backdraft
- Contemporary grille design
- UL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with a GFCI branch circuit wire
- Thermal fuse protection
- Meets Washington State Ventilation and Indoor Air Quality Code
- CFM Rating: 190 CFM
- Sound Level Rating: 1.3 Sones
- Duct Diameter: 6" Round
- Electrical Rating: 120V, 60 Hz, .35 Amps
- Housing Dimension: 12 3/16" L x 12 9/32" W x 9 9/32" D
- Grille Dimension: 15" L x 15" W
- Certifications: Washington State VIAQ, Energy Star Qualified, UL Listed for Use with GFCI branch circuit wire, MFG in ISO 9001 Certified Facility
- Limited 3 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Whisper quiet is right!
The description Whisper describes this fan: it is almost silent...
I have never bought a Broan or any other ventilation products other than Panasonic since my first one 10 years ago...
Even if they were more money, they would still be worth it.
on 01-25-2016 by Peter
PDG- PRETTY DARN GOOD
The fan was shipped & arrived very fast. The fan moves a lot of air & is very quiet. The install directions could use a little clarification. 1st: the header install for 1 member is physically impossible because the J-box in the picture is at the attach flange. The other 3 header members are quite sufficient. This J-box also needs to be removed ( along with the air duct adapter ) for install & reinstalled from the attic side. Not sure about drop ceiling install. The unit needs to be attached directly to the headers & not surfaced mounted to drywall as I did, again the J-box causes interference. I had to go back & remove another 7/8" all around. In my opinion the J-box should have been mounted on the top side of the unit. b-u-t . . . once installed I am impressed with the performance.
on 01-09-2016 by ZILLA
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.