- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pelican 2340C Flashlight MityLIte Xenon, 3V - Yellow
About the Pelican 2340C 3V MityLite Xenon Flashlight - Yellow
The 2340 is a compact, convenient personal light that can be used in professional applicaitons. The 2340C utilizes a pre-focused Xenon lamp module that produces a powerful, bright white, modified spot beam. This allows for an effective light output of 8.0 lumens. The exterior of the 2340C is constructed from a hi-impact Xenoy resin that is resistant from chemicals and water. The MityLite 2340 features a push tail button for easy on/off toggling when spotlighting the needed areas. An optional cordura holster is included for the 2340C. This flashlight utilizes 2 included AA alkaline batteries that have an average battery burn time of four hours! With an overall length of 6.25", you can get the mobility of a small flashlight, and all the light of a heavy-duty flashlight. Pelican offers a legendary LIFETIME warranty for the 2340C upon sensible wear and tear (geared towards customer satisfaction).
Approvals:ATEX Europe: ll 3 G EEx nL llC T4 135C, Certificate: Epsilon 00ATEX1023X Canadian Standards Association: Class l; Div. 2; Gp ABCD, T3C; Class ll; Div. 2; Gp G. Factory Mutual: Class l; Div. 2; Gp. ABCD, T3A. Mine Safety Health Administration: 10C-637-0International Electrotechnical Commission: Ex ib e IIC T4 IP67 IEC Ex TSA 06.0021X Electrical Testing Laboratories: Class 1; Div 1;Gps.C,D T3, Conforms to STD UL783
- Optional cordura holster
- Tested lumen value: 8.0
- Vacuum metalized
- Xenon fired lamp module
- Batteries: 2 AA alkaline (Included)
- Battery burn time: 4 hrs
- Handy push tail button on/off switch
- Made of hi-impact Xenoy resin with polycarbonate lens
- Water resistant
- Light Source: Xenon
- Tested Lumen Value: 8.0
- Tested Lux Value: 1,200
- Batteries: 2 AA Alkaline (Included in select packaging)
- Battery Burn Time: 4 hrs
- Watts: 1.8
- Voltage: 3
- Length: 6.25" (15.9 cm)
- Weight w/Batteries: 3.5 oz. (0.1 kg)
- Weight w/o Batteries: 1.86 oz. (0.05 kg
- Lifetime unconditional guarantee upon sensible wear and tear through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.