- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pentair 263035 1.5" CPVC, 3-Way Lube-Free Diverter Valve, w/2" Slip Outside
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Pentair's lube-free valves have excellent flow characteristics and are manufactured to strict quality standards. As the name says, they never require lubrication. Constructed of durable CPVC, they provide a lifetime of superior performance at a great price. All Pentair valves are easily installed and simple to use. When paired with Pentair valve actuators, they are the perfect solution for a fully automated operation.These valves are ideal for diverting, shutting-off, or mixing applications. The Teflon composite diverter seal requires no lubrication. Field-adjustable stops ensure precise positioning while simplifying use, and the extra-wide diverter offers superior sealing when used with valve actuators.Use CPVC valves where air temperatures can reach 105 Degrees F.
- No Lube Required
- 3-Port High-Temperature CPVC
- Easily Installed and Simple to Use
- Fiberglass Reinforced Handle
- Maintenance-Free Diverter Seal
- Dual O-Rings, Separated by a Hard Spacer, Provide Optimum Shaft Sealing for Dependability
- Optimum Positive-Seal
- High Flow Rate
- Withstands Pressure up to 150 psi
- Used for Diverting, Shut-Off or Mixing Applications
- Field-Adjustable Stop Positions
- Plumbed with Inlet at any Port
- Also Available in PVC, Model # 263037
- Ports: 3
- Fits Pipe Sizes: 1.5" x 2" CPVC
- Maximum Body Pressure: 150 psi
- Maximum Sealing Pressure: 35 psi
1 Year Warranty Through the Manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.