- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pentair 98600000 120V AquaLuminator Above-Ground Pool Light & Water Return - 25Ft. Cord
Adding AquaLuminator to your pool is truly "Plug 'n Play". You get the brilliance of underwater lighting in just minutes, for lasting pool beauty and enjoyment. Pentair's advanced, patented hydro-optic technology produces this revolutionary light and return fitting combination using less energy, so that you can light your entire pool affordably. This light fits the existing water return hole, pre-punched by most aboveground pool manufacturers and can be installed on new or millions of existing pools.There is no easier or safer way to illuminate your aboveground pool than with AquaLuminator. It installs in minutes into your pools existing water return hole to brilliantly illuminate water and make evening swims a more beautiful and satisfying experience. The water return and light fixture are combined in a single, integrated and highly efficient unit, so you will not need to cut new holes and risk violating your pool manufacturers warranty.
- Fits Most Aboveground Pools
- Truly "Plug-'N-Play", AquaLuminator Installs in just Minutes
- Light and Return Fitting
- Includes 25 Ft. Plug-In Power Supply Cord
- Deluxe Retail Packaging
- Optional Pressure Cleaner Adapter Provides Dual Light and Cleaner Functionality
- Optional Fountain Attachment Adds Visual Excitement and Sound to Poolscape
- No Expensive Wiring is Required, just Plug into a Normal Outlet
- Energy-Efficient Halogen Quartz Light has Rated Life of 4,000 hrs. to Deliver Maximum Value
- Comes with 2 Color Lenses to Set Different Moods for your Evening Swims
- Light and Return Fitting Combination Provides Improved Water Circulation and Illumination in a Single Fixture
- Meets or Exceeds All Applicable UL, National Electrical Code, and CSA Requirements
- Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 120V
Limited warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.