- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
RAB Lighting LFM16B 50W Low Voltage MR16 Halogen Flood Light - Black
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The RAB Lighting 50W Low Voltage MR16 Halogen Flood Light - Black (LFM16B) is a sleek looking flood light that offers spotlight spread for walkways where maximum light is required. Supplied with 36" SPT-1 cord for installation on low voltage systems. MR16 lamp, 50 watt max. Lamp not supplied.Lamp Sold Separately. Mounting Stem Not Included
- Rugged die cast aluminum housing with polyester powder coat finish
- Deep Glare Shield
- Weatherproof lens and gasket
- Minimal lower shield lip sheds water and leaves
- "O" Ring seal for full weather protection
- No-rust brass & stainless steel external hardware
- Rugged mounting arm has 1/2" threads and pivots 180°
- EZ Grip locknuts are color matched to fixture and can be tightened with fingers, pliers or screwdriver
- Housing: Precision die cast aluminum
- Voltage: 12 volts AC
- Lamp: MR16 lamp, 50 watt max. Lamp not supplied.
- Color: Black
- Weight: 0.85
- Length: 5 7/8" - Height: 2 3/4"
- UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for mounting within 4 feet of the ground
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
RAB extends no warranty for plastic globes or polycarbonate lenses. RAB warrants other RAB manufactured products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment except certain sensor products which may have a longer warranty period. The obligation of RAB under this warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement, at RABs option, of any products or parts which prove to be defective, provided that Buyer gives RAB written notice, and inspection, if required by RAB, and RAB confirms the defect. On products furnished by RAB, but manufactured by others, RAB passes through any warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.