- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
RAB Lighting QF500F 500W 120V T3 Quartz Curve Halogen Flood Light - Bronze
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Outdoor Flood LightsView all items in this category
RAB's Quartz Curve series of Flood Lights utilize the highest quality materials for enhanced durability and appearance. The vandal proof design of this floodlight ensures that it will be protected from theft and tampering allowing this light to be placed in areas with high traffic without problem. The included 500 Watt, 130V Quartz Halogen lamp has increased Life and offer high power lighting.Additional Information :
- Silicone Gasket Remains in Place during Relamping
- 5mm Thick, Tempered Glass Lens
- High Quality 130 Volt (Extended Life) Quartz Halogen Lamp
- Lamp Packed with Protective Cushion for Easy Installation
- Stainless Steel External Hardware
- Precision Die Cast Aluminum Housing with Durable Polyester Powder Coat Finish
- EZ Grip Locknut Matches Fixture Finish and can be Adjusted with Fingers, Pliers or a Screwdriver
- Stainless Steel Clip with Vandal Proof Screw Capability
- Integra Hood Glare Shield for Friendly Lighting when Properly Aimed
- Fins for Heat Dissipation and Extended Lamp Life
- Color: Bronze
- Housing: Die cast aluminum, 1/2" NPS threaded arm with locking swivel fits all standard mounting covers.
- Lens Gasket: High temperature silicone gasket stays in place during relamping
- Reflector: Semi-specular anodized aluminum
- Sockets: Porcelain RSC base sockets with gold plated spring loaded contacts and strain relieved 250° C Teflon insulated wires
- Lens: Thermal, tempered, shock resistant glass
- Finish: Chip and fade resistant polyester powder coating
- Patents: RAB sensor and fixture designs are protected under U.S. and International Intellectual Property laws
- UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for mounting within 4' of the ground
- Customer Reviews
It is a good light. It could be better. But i like it.
on 07-12-2010 by z dog
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.