- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Rain Bird 150-PESB 1 1/2" Inlet Industrial Irrigation Valve w/ Self-Cleaning Scrubber
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Industrial-strength glass-filled nylon globe valve with self-cleaning scrubber and stainless steel screen for reliable performance in dirty water irrigation applications. The PESB series incorporates patented scrubber technology.Options (Sold Separately)Accommodates field installed PRS-D pressure regulating module to ensure optimum sprinkler performance. Regulates up to 100 psi (6,90 bar). Purple flow control handles for easy identification of non-potable water systems. Models: PEB-NP-HAN1 (1") and PEB-NP-HAN2 (1 1/2" and 2"). Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers up to 150 psi (10,35 bar).
- Durable glass-filled nylon construction for long life and reliable performance
- Globe configuration
- Normally closed, forward flow design
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing
- Flow control handle adjusts water flows as needed
- Manual internal bleed operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box
- Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system
- Recommended for system start up and after repairs
- Low flow operating capability for a wide range of applications
- Stainless steel studs molded into the body
- Bonnet can be attached and removed more easily and more often without damaging threads
- Nylon scrubber scrapes a stainless steel screen to clean and break down grit and plant material
- Prevents debris build-up and clogging
- Compatible with Rain Bird MDC decoder system
- Model: 150-PESB
- Operating Range
- Pressure: 20 to 200 psi (1,4 to 13,8 bar)
- Flow without PRS-D option: 0.25 to 200 GPM (0,06 to 45 m/h; 0,02 to 12,60 l/s)
- Flow with PRS-D option: 5 to 200 GPM (1,14 to 45 m3/h; 0,32 to 12,60 l/s)
- 5 year trade through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.