- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
S.R. Smith 695-209-43 Vortex Pool Slide Full Tube and Stairs - Blue
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
- The newest in S.R Smiths line of commercial water slides, the Vortex (695-209-43) provides all the theme park water thrills in your pool. Go high-end residential or crossover to commercial applications with this new multi-market slide. This closed flume slide is available with a ladder or staircase design so you can customize to fit your application. The SR Smith Vortex Pool Slide Full Tube and Stairs stands 7' 6" at the seat, this slide has a high-volume water delivery system. The flume is available in Blue and Gray Granite, with a primered base. This heavy-duty slide will accommodate up to 325 pounds.Special Note: A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the SR Smith Catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of what you are ordering before placing an order for the item. If you have any questions please let us know, and we would be more than willing to help you in getting the correct part for your application or adding a part from the catalog.All installations must comply with all applicable local and national codes and installation must be completed in accordance with S.R.Smith installation instructions. Actual product colors may vary slightly.Additional Information:
- Available with a Ladder or Spiral Staircase
- High-Volume Water Delivery System (40 gallons per minute)
- Rotomolded Flume Pieces with a Steel Frame
- Salt Chlorinated Pool Friendly
- No Footings Required Mounts to Existing Decks
- Fully Complies with the CPSC Safety Standard for Swimming Pool Slides (16 CFR 1207)
- Flume is Available in Blue or Gray Granite, with a Primered Base
- Dimensions: 10 Ft. 7 in. Overall Height, 7 Ft. 6 in. Tall to the Seat with a 19 in. Corkscrew Runway
- Color: Blue (Actual Color is Shown)
- Weight Limit: Accommodates Sliders up to 325 pounds
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.