- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan ECOS 8111-1.6-1.1 ECOS Exposed, Battery Powered, Electronic Dual-Flush Automatic Toilet Flush Valve - 1.6/1.1 GPF
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Automatic Toilet Flush ValvesView all items in this category
About the Sloan ECOS 8111-1.6-1.1 ECOS Exposed, Battery Powered, Electronic Dual-Flush Automatic Toilet Flush Valve - 1.6/1.1 GPF
The Sloan ECOS 8111-1.6-1.1 is a hands-free toilet flush valve that gives users a cleaner and more enjoyable restroom experience. One of the easiest places to spread germs is the bathroom, and the primary goal of the Sloan ECOS 8111-1.6-1.1is to vastly minimize the spreading of infectious disease with the help of a battery powered infrared sensor. This sensor flushes the toilet for you after you've approached the product and then stepped away from it. Not only is it more hygienic, but the Sloan ECOS 8111-1.6-1.1 is also more practical in that it is energy efficient. With separate functions for liquid waste and solid waste, this product will limit the amount of water used in a flush, saving you money.
The Sloan ECOS 8111-1.6-1.1 is healthy, practical, and good looking. A sleek finish gives this product the modern look that makes it work with any restroom décor. Don't worry about tricky installation because it's as easy to set up as it is to use. Enjoy a safer, easier bathroom environment with the Sloan ECOS 8111-1.6-1.1.
- If user is present for less than one minute and leaves the sensing zone or chooses the small override button, a reduced flush initiates (1.1 gpf/4.2 Lpf) eliminating liquid and paper waste, saving 1/2 gallon of water
- If user is present for greater than one minute and leaves the zone or chooses the large override button, the full flush initiates (1.6 gpf/6.0 Lpf) eliminating solid waste and paper waste
- Reduces water volume by up to 30 percent when a reduced flush occurs
- PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Flex Tube Diaphragm with twin linear filtered bypass and vortex cleansing action designed for improved life and reduced maintenance
- ADA Compliant Sloan ECOS Electronic Dual Flush Battery Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic "No Hands" operation
- Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection with range adjustment screw
- Latching Solenoid Operator
- Engineered Metal Cover with replaceable Lens Window
- User friendly three (3) second Flush Delay
- Courtesy Flush Override Button
- Four (4) Size AA Batteries factory installed
- "Low Battery" Flashing LED
- Initial Set-up Range Indicator Light (first 10 minutes)
- 1" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek Angle Stop
- Free Spinning, Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
- Spud Coupling and Flange for 1-1/2" Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube and Cast Wall Flange with Set Screw
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID Technology
- Diaphragm, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine resistance
- Model: ECOS 8111-1.6/1.1
- Order Code: 3370400
- Control Circuit: Solid State, 6 VDC Input, 8 Second Arming Delay, 3 Second Flush Delay
- Sloan ECOS Dual Flush Sensor Type: Active Infrared
- Sloan ECOS Dual Finish Sensor Range: Nominal 22" - 42" (559 mm -1067 mm), Adjustable ± 8" (203 mm)
- Battery Type: Four (4) AA Alkaline
- Battery Life: Three (3) Years @ 4,000 Flushes/Month
- Indicator Lights: Range Adjustment/Low Battery
- Operating Pressure: 15 - 100 psi (104 - 689 kPa)
- Sentinel Flush: Once Every 72 Hours After the Last FlushValve Body, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance with the applicable sections of ASSE 1037. Installation conforms to ADA requirements.
- Three (3) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.