- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan ROYAL 111 H Royal Exposed, Manual Toilet Flush Valve - 1.6 GPF Front Handle
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Manual Toilet Flush ValvesView all items in this category
Sloan Valve ROYAL 111 H is an exposed Water Closet Flushometer for floor mounted or wall hung top spud bowls. This manual flush valve is a quiet, diaphragm type, that is chrome plated and used for left or right hand supply.Sloan ROYAL 111 H Flushometer, which was the very first flush valve to hit the market more than 100 years ago, continues to reliably serve commercial customers today. These manual toilet flush valves provide water savings while maintaining performance advantages. Features such as an accurate flush delivery system; quiet performance and durable components affirm the Royal as the true leader in Flushometer design.
- PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- 1" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek Angle Stop
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
- Spud Coupling and Flange for 1-1/2" Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube and Cast Wall Flange with Set Screw
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Non-Hold-Open Handle, Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID Technology
- Diaphragm, Handle Packing, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
- Water conservation is aided by the ADA-compliant, non-hold-open handle, which prevents toilet from exceeding intended flush volume
- Integrity of the product is maintained with the vandal-resistant stop cap
- Model: ROYAL 111 H
- Order Code: 3010028
- Operation: ManualValve Body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.