- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan SOLIS 8111-1.28 SOLIS Exposed, Solar Powered, Single-Flush Automatic Toilet Flush Valve - 1.28 GPF High Efficiency
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Automatic Toilet Flush ValvesView all items in this category
About the Sloan SOLIS 8111-1.28 SOLIS Exposed, Solar Powered, Single-Flush Automatic Toilet Flush Valve - 1.28 GPF High Efficiency
Are you ready to put the next foot forward in bathroom technology? The revolutionary Sloan SOLIS 8111-1.28 is a solar powered and highly efficient automatic toilet flush valve. No, you don't need to have a window in your bathroom for it to work! The Sloan SOLIS 8111-1.28 receives its power from artificial light which can be either fluorescent or incandescent. You don't need much light to keep this product running at 100% of its capacity. Just keep those light bulbs from burning out!
The Sloan SOLIS 8111-1.28 is not only revolutionary in its solar powered design, but it also completes the valuable task of keeping you as clean as possible when you're in the bathroom. This product features a hands-free sensor that will flush the toilet for you so that you don't have to pick up any germs that might be present on a manual flush valve. It's efficient, it's healthy, and it's easy! The Sloan SOLIS 8111-1.28 is a breeze to install and once you've got it set up you can enjoy using it for a long time because Sloan products are made from strong materials that are meant to last.
- Four (4) Size AA Battery Back-up Power Source
- "Low Battery" Flashing LED
- PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with twin linear filtered bypass and vortex cleansing action
- Flex Tube Diaphragm designed for improved life and reduced maintenance
- ADA Compliant Sloan Solis Solar Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic "No Hands" operation
- Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
- Latching Solenoid Operator
- Engineered Metal Cover with replaceable Lens Window
- User friendly three (3) second Flush Delay
- Courtesy Flush Override Button
- Infrared Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
- Initial Set-up Range Indicator Light (first 10 minutes)
- 1" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek Angle Stop
- Free Spinning, Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
- Spud Coupling and Flange for 1-1/2" Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter w/Cover Tube and Cast Wall Flange w/Set Screw
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID Technology
- Diaphragm, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine resistance
- 100 Percent of the energy used in manufacturing is offset with Renewable Energy Sources - Wind Energy
- Model: SOLIS 8111-1.28
- Order Code: 3370002
- Control Circuit: Solid State, 6 VDC Input, 8 Second Arming Delay, 3 Second Flush Delay
- Sloan Solis Sensor Type: Active Infrared
- Sloan Solis Sensor Range: Nominal 22" - 42" (559 mm -1067 mm), Adjustable ± 8" (203 mm)
- Battery Back Up Type: (4) AA Alkaline
- Battery Life: 6 Years @ 4,000 Flushes/Month
- Indicator Lights: Range Adjustment/Low Battery
- Operating Pressure: 15 - 100 psi (104 - 689 kPa)
- Sentinel Flush: Once Every 72 Hours After the Last FlushValve Body, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance with the applicable sections of ASSE 1037, ANSI/ASME A112.19.2. Installation conforms to ADA requirements.
- Three (3) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.