- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Sloan SOLIS 8111-1.6 SOLIS Exposed, Solar Powered, Single-Flush Automatic Toilet Flush Valve - 1.6 GPF
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Kitchen Sink OnlyView all items in this category
About the Sloan SOLIS 8111-1.6 SOLIS Exposed, Solar Powered, Single-Flush Automatic Toilet Flush Valve - 1.6 GPF
Save money and stay clean with the Sloan SOLIS 8111-1.6! This toilet flush valve uses a revolutionary solar powered design to conserve energy and save you money. There's no sun needed here because the Sloan SOLIS 8111-1.6 grabs its power source from your artificial incandescent or fluorescent light blubs. What's better yet is that you don't need a ton of lighting to get this product work its hardest. Easy to understand indicators on the product will let you know how much energy is stored up in it and whether or not it needs more light.
Everyone wants to use a healthy bathroom whether it be private or public. The problem is that bathrooms can very easily become contaminated with bacteria when different people are constantly touching the toilet flush handle with dirty hands. The Sloan SOLIS 8111-1.6 eliminates this worry by providing you with an automatic toilet flush valve that senses when the toilet is in use and flushes itself accordingly. Don't waste energy and and don't risk germ spreading! Stay happy and healthy with the Sloan SOLIS 8111-1.6.
- Four (4) Size AA Battery Back-up Power Source
- "Low Battery" Flashing LED
- PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with twin linear filtered bypass and vortex cleansing action
- Flex Tube Diaphragm designed for improved life and reduced maintenance
- ADA Compliant Sloan Solis Solar Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic "No Hands" operation
- Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
- Latching Solenoid Operator
- Engineered Metal Cover with replaceable Lens Window
- User friendly three (3) second Flush Delay
- Courtesy Flush Override Button
- Infrared Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
- Initial Set-up Range Indicator Light (first 10 minutes)
- 1" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek Angle Stop
- Free Spinning, Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
- Spud Coupling and Flange for 1-1/2" Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter w/Cover Tube and Cast Wall Flange w/Set Screw
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID Technology
- Diaphragm, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine resistance
- 100 Percent of the energy used in manufacturing is offset with Renewable Energy Sources - Wind Energy
- Model: SOLIS 8111-1.6
- Order Code: 3370001
- Control Circuit: Solid State, 6 VDC Input, 8 Second Arming Delay, 3 Second Flush Delay
- Sloan Solis Sensor Type: Active Infrared
- Sloan Solis Sensor Range: Nominal 22" - 42" (559 mm -1067 mm), Adjustable ± 8" (203 mm)
- Battery Back Up Type: (4) AA Alkaline
- Battery Life: 6 Years @ 4,000 Flushes/Month
- Indicator Lights: Range Adjustment/Low Battery
- Operating Pressure: 15 - 100 psi (104 - 689 kPa)
- Sentinel Flush: Once Every 72 Hours After the Last FlushValve Body, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance with the applicable sections of ASSE 1037, ANSI/ASME A112.19.2. Installation conforms to ADA requirements.
Three (3) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.