- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
SOG Knives S66-N PowerAssist Multitool with Power Assist Blades - Satin Polish
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
MultitoolsView all items in this category
About the SOG Knives S66-N Power Assist Multi tool with Power Assist Blades - Satin PolishThe SOG Knives S66-N is a well engineered tool that combines a vast range of features and applications into one single piece of equipment. Its design is innovative yet practical, powerful yet graceful, and with it, you know you are prepared for any task that comes your way at any time.The SOG Assisted Technology is really the cherry on top for the SOG Knives S66-N. This technology allows the device to house two blades inside of it, the first tool of this type to accomplish this feat. One handed opening with the Power Assist is simple to do and highly reliable.The list of features seems endless. A satin polished stainless steel finished straight blade, three sided file, blast cap crimper, serrated blade, wire crimper, large screwdriver, can opener/small screwdriver, bottle opener/medium screwdriver, handle Phillips screwdriver, covers, v-cutter, wire cutter and compound leverage are all at your disposal with the SOG Knives S66-N.
Ths item can only be shipped within the contiguous 48 US states. NOTE: This item can not be shipped to Canada.
- With heavy duty, durable components
- Ergonomic design
- Tools: Straight blade, serrated blade, three sided file, large screwdriver, phillips screwdriver, can opener/small screwdriver, bottle opener/medium screwdriver, handle covers, v-cutter, blast cap crimper, wire crimper, wire cutter, and compound leverage
- Nylon carrying pouch
- Blade Length: 3.75" x .125"
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Weight: 3.7 oz
- Edge: Straight
- Steel: AUS 8
- HRC 57-58
- Handle: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin
- Lifetime warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.