- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Stiebel Eltron SHC 4 Mini-Tank Water Heater, 11A SHC, 120V - 4 Gallon
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About Stiebel Eltron SHC 4Stiebel Eltron is a leader in manufacturing top quality, high efficiency water heaters. Stiebel Eltron has been producing superior products since 1924 for plenty of industries that include commercial, residential and industrial. Their emphasis on conservation and sleek style is what sets them apart from the competition.Stiebel Eltron SHC 4 is a Mini-Tank Electric Water Heater that is small, compact and will save precious usable space wherever installed. The SHC mini tank provides a sufficient amount of hot water to get heating jobs done. Compared to a larger 30 gallon plus tank, the mini tank can get the job accomplished without the bulk. Install the SHC 4 exactly where you need hot water and not in another room that would require pipe runs and lead to higher costs to heat. When the SHC 4 is installed at point of us less piping is used and less water and energy are used as well. The lightweight Stiebel Eltron SHC 4 mini tank can be mounted to a wall with the included bracket. Simply fill the mini tank with 4 gallons of water, plug it in and you are ready to use your new mini tank water heater; special wiring isn't required.Ideal for use in a wide range of applications like stores, malls, low flow showers, restaurants, hotels, motels, warehouses, bathroom sinks, kitchen sinks and laundry rooms. Westside Wholesale offers Stiebel Eltron water heater products for both the home or office at affordable prices. Save energy, water and money now!
- Plug into 110/120V outlets
- Includes T & P valve
- Tank is glass-lined
- Mounts to wall
- 6 year warranty
- Model Number: SHC 4
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 1200 W
- Amperage: 11 A
- Nominal Water Volume (Gal/L): 3.96/15
- Weight Empty (Lbs/kg): 22/10
- Height (Inch/cm): 18.19/46.2
- Weight (Inch/cm): 12.28/31.2
- Depth (Inch/cm): 12.38/31.2
- Maximum Operating Pressure (PSI/bar): 150/10
- Maximum Adjustable Temperature (F/C); 165 Degrees F/74 Degrees C
- Recovery Time (Minutes): 30
- Stand by Heat Loss (kWh/day): 1.15
- Water Connections: 1/2" NPT
- Six (6) Year Warranty on Tank and Two (2) Years on Parts through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.