- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
TurboTorch X-5B Light Duty Extreme Torch Kit - Air Acetylene, 1.5"
About the Turbo Torch X-5B Light Duty Extreme Torch Kit - Air Acetylene, 1.5"
The Turbo Torch X-5B features the Extreme Swirl Technology to create the fastest brazing times, combined with the trusted and industry-standard manual lighting torch to provide you the best of both worlds. The top-quality torch kit is one you can’t pass up for your residential or commercial and industrial project needs.
Copper, brass, aluminum, or bronze are all easily soft soldered and brazed with the Turbo Torch X-5B. This dependable torch kit was designed for the ultimate in flexibility for your lighter-duty projects. For decades, professionals have counted on this Thermadyne brand torch kit for their needs.
The Turbo Torch has quick disconnect couplings on the acetylene handle, as well as O rings that are color coded for your safety and convenience. A-style tips in 6 different sizes are available and there is an easy to read contents gauge. With some many features and at a price that easy on any pocketbook, you can’t afford to wait any longer on ordering your Turbo Torch kit!
- Extreme swirl technology
- Well engineered
- A-style tips available in 6 sizes
- Quick disconnect from acetylene handle
- Acetylene AR-style regulator features all brass construction
- Easy to read contents gauge
- Standard 3/8 inch 24-thread LH outlet fitting
- 12 foot acetylene hose with 3/8 inch 24-thread LH nuts
- Quick disconnect fitting for speed/ease of changing tips
- 3/8 inch 24-thread LH hose outlet
- Model: X-5B
- Product Number: 0386-0338
- Soft Solder: 1 1/2 inch, 40mm
- Silver Brazes: 3/4 inch, 20mm
- Regulator: AR-B (CGA-520)
- Handle: G4
- Hose: AH-12
- Tips: A-5
- Tank Connection: B
- Valve Position: Rear
- Limited 3 year warranty for original purchaser through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.