- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo A1141500 hePEX Tubing 100 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Radiant Heating & Cooling, 1 1/2"
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. The hePEX plus tubing (A1141500) is used for closed-loop radiant heating applications such as Radiant Heating and Cooling Systems, Snow and Ice Melting Systems, Permafrost Protection Systems, and Turf Conditioning Systems. Uponor Wirsbo hePEX coils are produced in North America, greatly reducing lead times, allowing increased product availability, and has been used in radiant floor heating and plumbing systems for over 30 years - longer than any other PEX product on the market. The tubing is made of a polyethylene layer extruding over a EVOH barrier to protect from site abuse and moisture saturation. Wirsbo hePEX plus tubing is not approved for hot and cold domestic potable water distribution systems.Additional Information:Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
- Reduces lead times and increases product availability
- Compatible with EP and brass large dimension ProPEX fitting line offerings
- Uses same fitting standards as large dimension Wirsbo AQUAPEX tubing
- fitting connections and QS-style fittings
- Provides easy installation
- 25 Year Warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
- Material: Crosslinked polyethylene PEX-a Engel Method
- Standard Grade Hydrostatic Ratings (PPI): 200 Degrees F (93 Degrees C) at 80 psi 180 Degrees F (82 Degrees C) at 100 psi 73.4 Degrees F (23 Degrees C) at 160 psi
- Linear Expansion Rate: 1.10"/10 Degrees F (12 Degrees C)/100'
- Inner Diameter: 1.244"
- Outer Diameter: 1.625"
- Weight: 44.0 lbs
- Installation: Approved fittings systems include ProPEX and APR1.
- Standards: CSA B137.5; ASTM F876; ASTM-E84; CAN/ULC S102.2; ASTM-E119/UL 263
- Codes: IPC; UPC; NSPC; IRC; NPC of Canada
- Listings: NSF-rfh; ITS; UL; ICC; PPI; WARNOCK HERSEY 25 FS/50SD plenum listing
- 25 Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.