- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo A9013000 Supply Water Temperature Control - Radiant Heating
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
PEX Controls & SensorsView all items in this category
Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. The Supply Water Temperature Control (A9013000) controls the mixed water temperature equipment in any hydronic heating system and secondary pumps, controlling up to five water channels for radiant heating, baseboard or snow melting. The SWT can control either modulating valves, On/Off injection pumps and/or variable speed pump. The system can also use injection pumps or Belimo Three-way Mixing Valves (or a combination of both) as mixing devices for any of the water channels. Additionally, ports or connections for four snow-melt channels are included on the Supply Water Temperature Control.Additional Information:
- Controls the mixed water temperature equipment in any hydronic heating system and secondary pumps
- Controls up to five water channels for radiant heating, baseboard or snow melting
- Input Power: 24VAC (± 10%) Provided from the Router through the interconnect cable; 35VA full load
- Input Rating: 10k, NTC resistive
- Output Rating: 0 to 10 VDC, 20 mA maximum supply current
- Outputs with LEDs: 5 Mix Water Channel configurable outputs 5 Secondary Pump Outputs
- Inputs: 5 Supply and Return sensors per channel
- 4 Snow-melt zones
- Slab Sensor
- Snow and Ice Sensor Detector
- Manual-override switch
- Communication: Communication connection through the interconnect cable
- 18 Month Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.