- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo F1060500 AquaPEX White Tubing 300 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Fire Safety, Plumbing, Radiant Heating & Cooling, 1/2"
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Uponor Wisbro F1060500 AquaPEX White Tubing 300 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Fire Safety, Plumbing, Radiant Heating & Cooling, 1/2"
You know you can trust in a product when it’s used religiously in fire safety systems all over the world. Uponor Wisbro F1060500 AquaPEX White Tubing 300 Ft Coil (PEX-a) is unmatched in quality and is trusted to save peoples lives in the event of an emergency by supplying water to fire safety systems fluidly and flawlessly. You can stand behind the exceptional craftsmanship of this PEX tubing product in any application, big or small, thanks to its ability to stand up to the elements and delivery quality function each and every time.
For use in either hot or cold potable water systems, Uponor Wisbro F1060500 tubing sets a new standard for versatility. It’s also a great fit for most hydronic heating systems where ferrous elements are not present. Use this product to guarantee a working system each and every time.
Uponor Wisbro F1060500 tubing is also exceptional in the fact that it’s manufactured by an industry-leading company and comes backed with a 25-year warranty: one of the best in the business. Make sure your system is installed right the first time with this useful product.*California residents: Check with your local building department for use of PEX tubing in plumbing applications.
- Model: F1060500
- Color: White
- Tubing Size: 1/2"
- Coil Length: 300 Feet
- Listed: ASTM F876 and F877 and CSA B137.5; UL 1821 and ULC/ORD C199P and carries additional rating of 120 Degrees F at 130psi
- Certified: NSF Standards 14 and 61
- Hydrostatic Stress Board (PPI): 200 Degrees F at 80 psi; 180 Degrees F at 100 psi; 73.4 Degrees F at 160 psi
- Limited 10 Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.