- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WAC Lighting QP-902-BN 900 Series Low Voltage Quick Connect Socket Set - Brushed Nickel (Open Box Item)
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The WAC Lighting 900 Series Low Voltage Quick Connect Socket Set - Brushed Nickel (QP-902-BN) is used to hang select 900 series glass pendants on multiple applications; accenting a variety of tabletops, counters, and dining room tables, in both residential and commercial applications. The socket set is compatible with these W.A.C. systems; Monorail, Flexrail, Track, Linear, Monopoint and Multipoint canopies and select glass shade options (sold separately). The set comes with 6 feet of cable and may be field cut to any length. Uses 50w Xenon BP-50-CL lamp (one 12V lamp included).
Note: For use with select 900 series glass shades (view spec sheet pdf file for shade options). Designed for flat ceilings.
Compatible Configuration Accessories:
• Monorail requires one LM-QADP for each QP-901 used• Flexrail requires one HM-EN50 for each QP-901 used• Linear requires one SADP for each QP-901 used• Track systems require one EN-XQ50AR for each QP-901 used• Monopoint and Multipoints do not require additional parts.
- Quick Connect Pendant Socket
- Socket includes 6' of braided cable with a hang-straight tube and Halogen bi-pin lamp
- Braided cables are field cuttable to custom lengths
- Sockets and shades sold separatelyQuick connect feature allows use on:
- Monorail-requires the LM-QADP adapter
- Linear-requires the SAPD adapter
- Track-uses the EN-XQ transformer (available in 3 track styles)
- Flexrail2-uses the HM-EN50 transformer
- Mono/Multipoint- no adapter required
- Lamp: Uses 50w Xenon BP-50-CL lamp (one 12V lamp included)
- Materials: Machined brass parts and six feet of a low voltage braided wire
- Mounting: Depending on the system being used, the socket set quick connect jack is inserted into a quick connect adaptor located on the track, canopy, or transformer
- Finish: Available in Bronze (BZ), Chrome (CH), and Platinum (PT)
- Listing: UL & CUL Listed
5-Year Warranty through the manufacturer.
As part of its new 5-Year Warranty, W.A.C. Lighting warrants products, to be free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. The firm's previous product warranty lasted two years. This warranty excludes products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused; and light bulbs, and HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have their own warranties from their manufacturers.
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.