- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Watts 1 009M2 QT Backflow Preventer - Bronze, 1"
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Watts 1/2 LF009-QTView this item
Watts regulator company is an innovative manufacturer of water quality products for your plumbing needs and offers a complete line of backflow prevention products for the protection of the drinking water supply in commercial, residential, fire protection, irrigation and waterworks applications. The Series 009 Reduced Pressure Zone Assemblies (Part # 0063020) are designed to protect potable water supplies in accordance with national plumbing codes and water authority requirements.Why choose the Watts brand? For the simplicity and of course our low cost to you! This series can be used in a variety of installations, including the prevention of health hazard cross connections in piping systems or for containment at the service line entrance. This series features two in-line, independent check valves, captured springs and replaceable check seats with an intermediate relief valve. Its compact modular design facilitates easy maintenance and assembly access.Additional Information: Containes lead and is not usable in the state of CA.
- Single access cover and modular check construction for ease of maintenance
- Top entry
- all internals immediately accessible
- Captured springs for safe maintenance
- Internal relief valve for reduced installation clearances
- Replaceable seats for economical repair
- Bronze body construction for durability
- Ball valve test cocks screwdriver slotted
- Large body passages provides low pressure drop
- Compact, space saving design
- No special tools required for servicing
- Dimensions: 5 1/2" H x 16 3/4" W
- Connection: 1 In. NPT female connections, quarter-turn, full port, resilient seated bronze ball valve shutoffs
- Weight: 12 Lbs
- Materials: Bronze body construction, silicone rubber disc material in the first and second check plus the relief valve. Replaceable polymer check seats for first and second checks. Removable stainless steel relief valve seat. Stainless steel cover bolts.Pressure / Temperature: Series 009 Suitable for supply pressure up to 175psi (12 bar). Water temperature: 33 Degree F 180 Degree F (0.5 Degree C 75 Degree C)Specifications: A Reduced Pressure Zone Assembly shall be installed at each potential health hazard location to prevent backflow due to backsiphonage and/or backpressure. The assembly shall consist of an internal pressure differential relief valve located in a zone between two positive seating check modules with captured springs and silicone seat discs. Seats and seat discs shall be replaceable in both check modules and the relief valve. There shall be no threads or screws in the waterway exposed to line fluids. Service of all internal components shall be through a single access cover secured with stainless steel bolts. The assembly shall also include two resilient seated isolation valves, four resilient seated test cocks and an air gap drain fitting.
- 1 Year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.