- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Watts 1 1/4 LF25AUB-Z3 Valve, 1 1/4" Pressure Reducing NPT Threaded Female Union Inlet x NPT Female Outlet - Lead Free
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Watts Series LF25AUB-Z3 Lead Free Water Pressure Reducing Valves are used in commercial and residential applications to reduce incoming water pressure for protection of plumbing system components and to reduce water consumption. It consists of a Lead Free brass body construction, union inlet connection, integral stainless steel strainer and high temperature resistant reinforced diaphragm for hot water. The Series LF25AUB-Z3 is available with a variety of end connections including: threaded, solder, PEX, quick-connect and CPVC with both union and double union connections. Series LF25AUB-Z3 has an adjustable pressure range and is serviceable in-line. Maximum Working Pressure: 300psi (21 bar), Adjustable Reduced Pressure Range: 25 to 75psi (172 to 517 kPa), Standard Pressure Setting: 50psi (344kPa).
- • Standard construction includes Z3 sealed spring cage and stainless steel corrosion resistant adjusting & cage screws for accessible outdoor or pit installations • Union inlet connection • Integral stainless steel strainer • Replaceable seat module • Lead Free* brass body construction • Serviceable in line • Bypass feature controls thermal expansion pressure • High temperature resistant reinforced diaphragm for hot water
- Ordering Code: 0009392
- Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.