- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Watts 2 N45BDUS Water Pressure Regulator Valve - 2"
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Watts 11/2N45BDUSView this item
About the Watts 2 N45BDUS
The Watts 2 N45BDUS is a Water Pressure Regulator Valve that is designed to reduce incoming water pressure to conserve your water and protect your plumbing components. This series can handle pressures up to 300psi and comes with a standard setting of 50psi.
Since 1874, the Watts Water Technologies has built upon their water technologies to provide efficient conservation of water in commercial, residential, industrial and municipal applications. In the early 1900’s, Watts introduced the revolutionary combination of temperature and pressure relief valves. This prevented hot water heaters from exploding. Today this technology continues to be a necessary part in every water heating system.
- Double union inlet & outlet connections
- Integral stainless steel strainer
- Thermoplastic seat & cage
- Bronze body construction
- Serviceable in line
- Bypass feature controls thermal expansion pressure (NOTE: The bypass feature will not prevent the pressure relief valve from opening on the hot water supply system with pressure above 150psi (10.3 bar)
- Sealed spring cage on all models for accessible outdoor or pit installations
- Dimensions: 9" W x 10 3/4" HConnection: Double Union 2 In. NPT threaded union female inlet and outletWeight: 9 Lbs
- Materials: Body: Bronze
- Seat: Thermoplastic
- Cage: Thermoplastic
- Integral Strainer: Stainless steel
- Diaphragm: Reinforced EPDM
- Valve Disc: Elastomer
- Pressure Temperature: Temperature Range: 33 Degree F 180 Degree F (0.5 Degree C 82 Degree C)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 300psi (20.7 bar)
- Adjustable Reduced Pressure Range: 25 75psi (172 517 kPa)
- Standard Reduced Pressure Setting: 50psi (345 kPa)
- Specifications:A Water Pressure Reducing Valve and strainer shall be installed on the water service pipe near its entrance to the building where supply main pressure exceeds 60psi (413 kPa) to reduce it to 50psi (345 kPa) or lower. Sill cocks and outside wall hydrants may be left on full main pressure at the option of the owner Provision shall be made to permit the bypass flow of water back through the valve into the main when pressures, due to thermal expansion on the outlet side of the valve, exceed the pressure inthe main supply. Pressure reducing valves with built-in bypass check valves and integral strainer will be acceptable.
1 Year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.