- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Watts 3/4 LF210-5 M2 Valve, 3/4" Automatic Gas Shuttoff - Lead Free
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Series LF210-5 Lead Free* Automatic Gas Shutoff Valves are used in gas water heater applications to protect against overheating water in the domestic hot water supply heating system. It is an immersion-type valve that automatically shuts off the gas supply to the heater if the temperature reaches 210°F (99°C). It is a self-contained device that consists of Buna-N disc-to-metal seating, manual reset button to reopen the valve after an automatic shutoff, trip latch assembly and stainless steel spring seats to close the valve at a controlled temperature, and thermostat with extension tube which operates trip latch in response to water temperature. Design certified by CSA. Models LFL210-5 M2 and LFLL210-5 M2 feature extended shanks for use with water heaters containing extra thick insulation, up to 2 1/2 in.
- • Seating
- Buna N disc to metal seating assures positive seal for shutting off the gas to burner in the event of high water temperature conditions. • Reset Button
- After operating from high temperature, the gas shutoff must be manually reset (opened). Pressing the reset button in as far as it will go and then releasing, opens the valve and allows gas to again flow to the burner. • Trip Latch Assembly
- Snap acting latch releases the valve to closed at a definite controlled temperature. Stainless steel spring seats valve when trip latch releases valve to closed position • Thermostat
- Operates trip latch in response to water temperature. Thermobulb, temperature sensitive portion, is at end of extension tube for accurate response to tank temperature.
- Suitable for water heaters with up to 2" of insulation. Standard setting: 210°F (99°C) Extension: Furnished with 5" thermostat extension only.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.